We’re all different. You are a dreamer. He is very thoughtful. She is the sensitive one. They are straight. and I’m ... well, I write entirely to find out what I'm thinking, what I'm looking at, what I see and what it means. What I want and what I fear.

Pages

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

46) A Way to Understand Optimism!


I’m living like I’m dying.

No!

Let me rephrase that - I’m living like I’m dying. But at the same time I’m very much living like I’m still living.

It hurts me - Yes .
It’s difficult for me - Yes.
It’s horrible - Yes .
It’s the worst thing that have ever happened to me in my whole life! - Oh Yes ...
But, it doesn’t mean I have to stop living!
I can’t just give up!
-----------

" Affliction comes to all not to make us sad, but sober.
Not to make us sorry, but wise.
Not to make us despondent, but its darkness to refresh us, as the night refreshes the day.
Not to impoverish, but to enrich us.
To . . . "

12 comments:

هوبتي said...

انا عيطت فيها بجد لاني حستها لان دي حالتي

Unknown said...

You are living like a sheeeer optimist hayaty...... You are the beautiful smile in my life wallahyyy....... and soooo pure from inside and outside.......

I started to read the book and was finally able to concentrate on what am reading...... Thanks a million ya 2albyyy....... :*

Unknown said...

Hi Heba :)
I am sorry to hear that dear..... Just don't cry plz ...... heya Nonty keda bet7eb te3ayatna...... Tool 3omraha mo2athera :))))
Sa7 ya Nouna ;))))

xxx said...

and whenever there is a shadow, it means that there is light shining from somewhere nearby :)
yes, we should keep up the spirit :)

shaimaa said...

it really touched my heart ya roney coz it describes how exactly how we felt but as u mentioned after dark there is always light & If we really believe that our God will help us I know we will better even than before.

Nouna said...

Heba: Don't cry. Smile :) It costs nothing, but creates much...

By the by, I am ready to listen if you need to talk any time bebe :)

Nouna said...

Lamya: Great :)

I'd suggest you to read this ba2a: I Don't Hate You, I've Just Lost All Respect For You!

;)

Nouna said...

Ta3an ya shimo, always. Night ends when day starts ...
-----
Life ends; when you stop Dreaming, Hope ends; when you stop Believing, Love ends; when you stop Caring, And Relationship ends; when you stop Sharing...!!

Nouna said...

Sometimes shadow is just an illusion, Hebba.

Yassminaz said...

I hate that word the whole my life

"I’m living like I’m dying" and "smile inside , dying outside" i totally disagree with those words,

but i agree with all what you said, really enty zay el balsam 3ala el alb , rabena yeraya7 albeek ya rab :)

Yassminaz said...

BTW i tried to comment on this post before but i failed because it was from the mobile

Nouna said...

Ahlan Ahlan Yassminaz hayati :)

Almost cried. but I don't know what to say wallahi. Speechless.

Keep praying please, I just need it!

Lovek begad!

xx