We’re all different. You are a dreamer. He is very thoughtful. She is the sensitive one. They are straight. and I’m ... well, I write entirely to find out what I'm thinking, what I'm looking at, what I see and what it means. What I want and what I fear.

Pages

Thursday, April 8, 2010

40) What A Terrible Thing!


What a Terrible Thing . . . !

Of all the ways we have found to hurt ourselves, the worst has been through love.
We are always suffering because of:

• Someone who doesn’t love us.
• Or Someone who has left us.
• Or Someone who won’t leave us . . . !!!

If we are alone, it’s because no one wants us.
If we are married, we transform the marriage to slavery.

....... What a terrible thing ....... !

2 comments:

Ze2red said...

when you put it that way it sounds awful :(, yet it's true!

Nouna said...

Don't worry dear :) I wish everybody can find his soulmate in-sha2-Allah even if that takes a lot of looking...