We’re all different. You are a dreamer. He is very thoughtful. She is the sensitive one. They are straight. and I’m ... well, I write entirely to find out what I'm thinking, what I'm looking at, what I see and what it means. What I want and what I fear.

Pages

Thursday, April 22, 2010

50) Moi & Aly But No Man Allowed!


Aly: "What is this?"
Moi: "A present for you".
Aly: "Why do you give me a present?"
Moi:"Because I love you".
Aly: "Why do you love me?"
Moi: "Because you are my son!"
Aly: "Why am I your son?"
Moi: "Because you came out of my tummy".
Aly: "Why did I come out of your tummy?"
Moi: "Because papa gave me the seed".
Aly: "Why did papa give you the seed?"
Moi: "Because we wanted to make a baby".
Aly: "Why did you want to make a baby?"
Moi: "Because we loved each other".
Aly: "Why did you love each other?"
Moi: "Because it was nice to be together".
Aly: "Why was it nice to be together?"
Moi: "Because we laughed a lot and had fun".
Aly: "Why did you have fun?"
Moi: "Because life is all about having fun".
Aly: "Why is life all about having fun?"
Moi: "Because we want to be happy. Like you are happy with your new toy"...
Aly: "Why am I happy with my new toy?"
Moi: "Why are you asking me? Ask yourself! Why are you happy with your new toy?"
Aly: "Cooz, cooz, cooz, bcooooooz I like it. Mom, you ask too many qustions!"

:/

6 comments:

الأرمـوطــي said...

such a nice post.... i am happy to be in your blog 4 the first time it is so gr8...you have a way that makes me lough...
why u are funny?

Nouna said...

Welcome to the blog. and I am glad that you are happy.

Difficult question, aren't there choices :)?

Answer: Because I love what I do - If you do something and not having fun doing it, you probably not doing it right.

I have nothing funny to say, but thank you :)

Anonymous said...

I am a silent reader:)I am not sure but I think this is my 1st comment here, I am a big fan of U:)

Unknown said...

:D :D
Tayeb ba2a ya ostaz Aly ya amar enta ya soghanan ool l mamy tante loomy luv me awy w gaybaly haga helwa awy bas mesh ahla mennek ya mamaty ya hayaty :P
May all your dreams come true ya helwa enty....You really deserve ahla haga f el donia luv:D mouuuuawh

Nouna said...

:)) Aly beybousek O beyollek merci ya tante Loumy ya gamila. bas howa nayem now, 3ando madrassa morning ;)xx

Ze2red said...

that was hilarious and nice happy boost 3ala el sob7