We’re all different. You are a dreamer. He is very thoughtful. She is the sensitive one. They are straight. and I’m ... well, I write entirely to find out what I'm thinking, what I'm looking at, what I see and what it means. What I want and what I fear.

Pages

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

37) Love & Signs - Shuuush.. HI ♥

It was a Sunday morning in June(Sunny Sunday) - when I first sent this beautiful video to him. It was 7:00 a.m., to be precise and I happen to know exactly what time it was because I used to send him a new thing every morning at that time. and maybe because I looked at my watch. I don’t know why I did, because I didn’t need to be anywhere by any specific time. But I believe there’s a reason for everything. So, perhaps I checked my watch at that time just so I could tell you my story properly.

Details are important in storytelling, aren’t they?




So...

Here are the details,

Almost cried '''. Beautiful. What a BRILLIANT start of the day. The actress looks somehow like me : )

Have you noticed how SPONTANEOUS she was? I Love Simple and Honest Feelings. NO hidden agendas, NO phony pretenda! :D

Have A Great Day
--------------------
This was my message and I was glad I sent him this thoughtful beautiful video that morning - 7 June 2009. 7:00 a.m. and I was glad he loved it to the extent that hmmm ... I wont tell. Just guess.

I think sounds nice. But it’s not a very nice part of my life though! But I believe in finding a positive side in everything. So, the way I see it is, if I didn’t have to experience this, I wouldn’t be able to write this story and to make this post.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I liked the part when you talked about the positive side of everything :)

Because it is there .. that's just how the universe works.

The 'No phony pretenda' was .. very new keda :)

Nouna said...

Yes. I believe it is there. and I am patient.

ibhog :)) this was an atmosphere, a mood keda not a theme.

:)

Nouna said...

Oh my God!

Why is this video appearing huge keda although I have chosen the smallest one?!

any suggestion?

Unknown said...

A really beautiful video that made me cry!!!

But Nona why habibty was not it a nice part of your life? Did things end badly between you both :(((?


Sorry habiby i don't know about the videos size but that's appearing well on Apple computer LOL

Fokkek...... Fokkek...... ya Nona :))) XxoOxoX

xxx said...

you i love that video. i already told you this before. here i am telling you again.
it is nice, spontanous, direct to the point- maybe because it tells of real feelings?
shatra :)))))))))

xxx said...

the size appears fine by the way.
not anoying khales. keep it like this.
rouni, remove the security check please. it gives me heart attack

Nouna said...

Lamya: Honestly, they never began to be able to end.

Thank you hun. ma ana faket :))

By the way, I am an Apple user bardo ;)

xx

Nouna said...

Tammentini ya Houbba :)

But do you think lessa fe nas bet7ess!

The video is really beautiful but it that possible in real life!

:S

Unknown said...

I know that feeling :(

Nouna said...

matshofish we7esh ;) xx

هنفتح الوول ونضيف الودع .. أيوة الآد .. حاجة ساقعة حاجة سخنة .. آد .. مجنونة يا اضافة

هههههه

Amir said...

Oh-oo-oh

Cool video and impress me much!