We’re all different. You are a dreamer. He is very thoughtful. She is the sensitive one. They are straight. and I’m ... well, I write entirely to find out what I'm thinking, what I'm looking at, what I see and what it means. What I want and what I fear.

Pages

Monday, January 3, 2011

139) You Can Have Your Heart Back.. Sorry, I Broke It!

Sometimes - No matter how long.. or how much you love someone, he will never love you back.. :/ don't ask why.. and please, don't think you are not good enough.. or not pretty enough.. or not kind enough.. or not intelligent enough.. don't be harsh on yourself.. It's just that he will never love you back.. and somehow you have to learn to be OK with that.

... now, I really don't know,
Which is worse, keeping your love for someone a secret, or telling him and risk being rejected?

... and, I don't know,
Which is worse, loving someone knowing it's going to cause you pain, or being in pain because you can't love this someone anymore?

I really, really don't know. But I know that all what I can say here is:

" وَعَسَىٰ أَنْ تَكْرَهُوا شَيْئًا وَهُوَ خَيْرٌ لَكُمْ ۖ وَعَسَىٰ أَنْ تُحِبُّوا شَيْئًا وَهُوَ شَرٌّ لَكُمْ ۗ وَاللَّهُ يَعْلَمُ وَأَنْتُمْ لَا تَعْلَمُونَ "
...
اللهم لا تعلق قلبي بما ليس لي .. واجعل لي فيما أحب نصيب
...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

( You Can Have Your Heart Back.. Sorry, I Broke It!)

:((((( how cruel bgd......gthom 60 neela!!!!!

Nouna said...

3eib ya Loulou 3eib :)

yestahlo though! :D

Hebba said...

i have no answer to your questions either, however i know how it feels.
the final word here is not in our hands, as you said. so let in His hands, He will do it better than any of us could think.
relay on Him, and watch your steps :)