We’re all different. You are a dreamer. He is very thoughtful. She is the sensitive one. They are straight. and I’m ... well, I write entirely to find out what I'm thinking, what I'm looking at, what I see and what it means. What I want and what I fear.

Pages

Monday, April 26, 2010

52) Find Your Peace!


She is able who thinks she is able...
I can add not only the red color but all colors to the black & white life. With my own special brush -my feelings- I can add green, white, yellow...!
‘Love’ is a little word. Yes - The difference is that I can make it BIG!
I enjoy giving. and I can help you to find your peace. I even want to do with you what the spring does with the cherry trees... and I can help you to do the things you’d dreamed of for a long time.
Now, tell me, have you ever had the feeling, at certain moments in your life, that someone was observing what you were doing? and how did you know that?
------
Have you ever had someone you loved stick in your mind? I know, it’s really terrible when that happens. You travel. You try to forget. But your second mind keeps saying:"Oh, if only..."
Look. if you’re in love with someone, you can have that person inside your head. OK. That's a nice feeling. Lovely. But the same thing happens with someone you want to forget about [simply bcoz it's over] But the second mind is a tough thing to deal with. it’s at work regardless of whether you want it to be or not :/
And here, exactly here; you need a help. And there is someone who paid attention to you and discovered what you have been missed. and ready to give you a caring hand in order to help you to control your second mind. and to look at horizon.
You miss the little things that add a big difference in your life- sometimes, they are the love words, the surprises, the sweet unexpected messages... and sometimes you need 7’abta 3ala dema3’ak to help you to get back to yourself and to understand that you are here, and that the things that surround you change you - in the same way you change them.
You have to live in the 'present'.. the ‘here’.. the ‘now’..
If you have someone who paid attention to you, then, you are lucky. So, don't ever say I have to be alone now. and if you already said it by one language or another, so, come back in two days...

15 comments:

shaimaa said...

law 2oltelek gaity fe wa2tek tesad2iny b7awel bgd start a new life try to forget the big issue all my activities related with our memories when I paint I remember his comments &his encouragement every single detail I know I shouldn't do this to myself but I can't help it I'm trying to go on & stop doing this but I don't mean to I'm trying U know I was watching a movie for meg rayan don't remember the name she said " it's seems like u lost one of ur organs ur hand , leg but feel it's still there" that's exactly how i feel that he still here watching I hear his voice his words laughs & I don' want to remember all of this coz I know he doesn't deserve it but I can't help it & don't know what to do I pray to god to help me & I know I'm much better than before but still hurting & didn't find the peace u''re talking about so help me God

Nouna said...

Eih da ya Shimo... can't believe you are still thinking of this guy. Don't allow him to hurt you! I told you, don't give him a second, khalas, it's over.

I'm happy that you are feeling stronger now, good, be strong ba2a begad and forgive him, don't hate him. Don't hate anyboby. He is weak, ghalban, just forget all about him and leave. Erkenih 3ala ganb.

Your main goal now is to help yourself conquer your fears and develop courage.

Nouna said...

Happiness cannot come from without. It must come from within. It is not what we see and touch or that which others do for us which makes us happy; it is that which we think and feel and do, first for the other fellow and then for ourselves - Helen Keller.

xxx said...

all what u said is nice and beautiful- but applicable?
i am not sure anymore :)

Nouna said...

Baaah oui! mais in a perfect world hun; a perfect world ;)

Hebba, do you really, really like me? begad wallahi 3awza a3raf ya Bossboss...

xxx said...

tayeb bezemetek da so2al?
give me one good reason why we talk as long as we do, if i dont find in u a kind friend, who i wish to keep?
ya rawani, friends are the only thing i choose in my life. that's why they are the only stable thing. and they are the only group of people who can really hurt me.
u dont choose family, or parents, sisters/brothers/neighbours/uncles/cousins.
but u choose ur friends.
sa7 ya ostazah?
you are one very dear person to me, who knows how stupid and silly i have been in the last couple of months, how hurt i am bc of this stupidity.
now you tell me, do you really, really like me? begad wallahi 3awza a3raf ya rouni :)))))))))))

Nouna said...

I do love you wallahi ya Booboss :)

and I am verrry sincere when I love - I even call my close friends "ya ana" - and this means, I love you zay nafssi. Ya3ni I wish you all the good in this whole world. and believe me when I say that by time you became one of the very precious persons to me. I enjoy talking with you in certain topics. I love our calls ... and I see you a very kind and pure person...
But, to be very frank ya3ni, sometimes bab2a fakra eno enti you will act betari2a mo3ayana, and when you don't, I feel somehow shocked. but besor3a ba realize that we are human beings bardo not angels after all. and believe me I am sooo much considerate...

xxx said...

balash welnaby pure dih. batsha2em menha :)))
ya rouni i am human and ging through a very weak phase.
its not fun at all- but its where i am. nothing to do about it.
i know u are considerate a u will understand me and my weird/stupid/weak behaviour.
that's what i love about u :)

Ze2red said...

I will simply say it out and lout, I DON'T WANT TO BE ALONE!

Ladies, you've been all missed and i love you :*

xxx said...

welcome back ya zou.
you are not alone, never have been ya 7elwah.
i was just keeping silent per your request.
i missed u too :)

Ze2red said...

Thanks beba... i sure needed my time to sort things out with myself, get back on track and get back to my TOO busy life... OFFF i really hate tons of work and my zefta deadlines!

xxx said...

welcome back to everything :)
even to your zefta deadlines :)))))

Ze2red said...

thanks :D

sa7ee7, why didn't you pass by my blog. I have posted the answers for neisy's post about me :)

Nouna said...

Ahlan Ze2red hayati :)

You are not alone ya bebe. Think of us and say: I HAVE NEVER FELT ALONE!

Love You Too
Kissesssssss

Ze2red said...

kisses back :)