We’re all different. You are a dreamer. He is very thoughtful. She is the sensitive one. They are straight. and I’m ... well, I write entirely to find out what I'm thinking, what I'm looking at, what I see and what it means. What I want and what I fear.

Pages

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

53) . . . GO . . . !


... Eye Contact's Power . . .

Look into my eyes and you will see clearly . . .
Cease to listen and you will hear truth . . .
Be silent and your heart will sing . . .
Seek no contact and you will find union . . .
Be still and you will move forward on the tide of spirit . . .
-----------------
At the moment when our eyes are locked in silent communication, we are in essence, touching . . .

3 comments:

Unknown said...

awwwww
Perfect title indeed :D
Goooooooo !!!!!
Egyptian men malhamsh f el kalam el kebeeeer da ya Nouna :D

Nouna said...

Hehe la2 ma ana mota2akeda men keda :)

Forget about them bebe, ma3andehomsh e7ssas. They just see you crazy when you talk about romance. But I am sure eno there is exception but not too much or at least I didn't met the right one yet who deserves such different treatment. G... O la balash!

Amir said...

walahy enty 5osara fel balad de ya Rawani :D