We’re all different. You are a dreamer. He is very thoughtful. She is the sensitive one. They are straight. and I’m ... well, I write entirely to find out what I'm thinking, what I'm looking at, what I see and what it means. What I want and what I fear.

Pages

Thursday, April 8, 2010

39) Only You Can Do It!


Are you ready to take your life to the next level?
It's up to you to make the difference in your life ...
If you are serious about creating the life you desire, don't stop here...
Read as many books as you can ...
Listen to audio tapes ...
Hire a personal development coach ...
or even go to a seminar ...
But whatever knowledge you acquire, make sure it makes sense for you.
Don't believe what I, or anyone has to say for that matter.
Absorb the information and make your own decisions based on what makes sense to you.
But the best advice I can give you from personal experience is this - if you want it, never give up!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

gr8 advice from a gr8 friend.....Just wanna add that being ur friend makes a difference in my life :D

Thank You Nonty for a positive post

Nouna said...

Thanks you hun. love makes a difference. love makes everything possible & easy.

xx