We’re all different. You are a dreamer. He is very thoughtful. She is the sensitive one. They are straight. and I’m ... well, I write entirely to find out what I'm thinking, what I'm looking at, what I see and what it means. What I want and what I fear.

Pages

Thursday, April 8, 2010

41) We Must Never Stop Dreaming . . . !


We Must Never Stop Dreaming . . . !

Dreams provides nourishment for the soul . . .

Just like a meal does for the body . . .

Many times in our lives we see our dreams shattered . . .

And our desires frustrated . . .

But we have to continue ---->>> dreaming . . .

If we don’t, our soul dies . . .

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Woow ! Great post Rawaniz :D
Darkness fell, but the stars were shining in the moonless sky bardo ! We need to continue dreaming.
I liked the photo sooo much :D (K)

Nouna said...

aywannne!

:)