We’re all different. You are a dreamer. He is very thoughtful. She is the sensitive one. They are straight. and I’m ... well, I write entirely to find out what I'm thinking, what I'm looking at, what I see and what it means. What I want and what I fear.

Pages

Sunday, April 4, 2010

36) Love Knows No Age. Love Knows Pink!


Love knows no age . . .

Charm knows no disability . . .

Love just IS . . .

Charm just IS . . .

In fact 50 is the new 30, and 60 is the new 40 ... No, am not kidding :) - If you're in your 20's, then you can enjoy your extended teen years because you're sooo far from being "old" that's not even on the horizon . . .

--------
* Love . Just love. Then … Take a good look around. Everything is flowery and pink. Pink ;)

10 comments:

Ze2red said...

i'm actually 26, so when it comes to love how old am i :)?

Nouna said...

You are actaully one of the nicest people I've met in my whole entire life :) and by the way you look 21 begad wallahi I'm saying the truth Ze2red .

xxx said...

if you intend to live in MEA (Middle east and africa) than you'd better check when is your expiry date.
the rule you mentioned are not applicable here.

learn from others' mistake :)))))

Ze2red said...

heehee, you know what? you are the only person i met who said i look older than 20 years old :). And i'm totally flattered to know i look much younger than my age, it's a bless.

Nouna said...

Houbba, I really don't know what to say.

Sometimes it's better to keep things un-said!

Anyway. No regret. But, lessons :)

Nouna said...

Ze2red, I am glad that you feel blessed :)

xxx said...

say what u want. its ok for me.
its a fact ya rouni.
i have nothing to regret.
i owed it to myself. i believed it was my right to live, so i went after it.
and i still believe it was

Nouna said...

Sa7 keda ya Houbba. No regret. I hate this word, and it's not in my dictionary aslan.

Don't stop yourself of dreams, and wishes, and hopes. but just be realistic. That is all what you need hun.

and tab3an no one can deny you your right to live.

:)

Unknown said...

This is the spirit :D luv it :D

Unknown said...

I believe in PINK ;)))