We’re all different. You are a dreamer. He is very thoughtful. She is the sensitive one. They are straight. and I’m ... well, I write entirely to find out what I'm thinking, what I'm looking at, what I see and what it means. What I want and what I fear.

Pages

Monday, March 1, 2010

18) Something To Do !


I just have to do something that I really don’t wanna do.
But, I kind of want to do it, which makes me not want to do it even more because it seems so wrong even though it’s right ...

... I know you are staring at me now with wide eyes and thought I am crazy ...

Oh! I overanalyzed things ...
So ... don’t mind me. I’m just going nuts; it happens to the best of us!

5 comments:

Ze2red said...

howa feeh 2a3al men el maganeen :D?

Nouna said...

No Ze2red :) Dont worry, nothing to do with genan. It's just that I wasnt feeling well. am feeling very tired in general... ya3ni you can say tired, sad, happy, lucky, unlucky... million different things at the same time! mesh 3arfa...

Ze2red said...

hope you get back to urself soon.

Nouna said...

Thank you dearest Ze2red. Pray for moi.

xxx said...

eih dah, ma konty kewaisah?
but still, i agree with zou :)