We’re all different. You are a dreamer. He is very thoughtful. She is the sensitive one. They are straight. and I’m ... well, I write entirely to find out what I'm thinking, what I'm looking at, what I see and what it means. What I want and what I fear.

Pages

Sunday, March 28, 2010

33) For A Better Tomorrow :: Part 3

✿ Don’t make promise when you are in joy ...
✿ Don’t reply when you are sad ...
✿ Don’t make decision when you are angry ...

Think Twice ... Act Wise

P.S. NO Regrets But Lessons ... :)

4 comments:

xxx said...

that is correct.
promise in joy is not bad 3ala fekra. when u are happy u tend to be optimistic and see everything green, i know.
but its not bad in all cases.
depends on the person bardo.

Nouna said...

hmmm... You have a point here dear, it depends on the person, yes. But to be in the safe side, at least, don't make a big promise.

Ya3ni kefaya a smile masalan. Its costs nothing, but creates much :)

Act Wise . . .

Ze2red said...

everyone of them can lead to a horrific disaster.

Nouna said...

Yup. Rabena Yostor.