We’re all different. You are a dreamer. He is very thoughtful. She is the sensitive one. They are straight. and I’m ... well, I write entirely to find out what I'm thinking, what I'm looking at, what I see and what it means. What I want and what I fear.

Pages

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

19) 7 things I Hate About myself!


1) I hate it when I cried in front of a romantic movie, although I know that the End seems to be happy!

2) I hate it when I got so much sarcastic in front of strangers, to break the ice.

3) I hate my shy of saying that I care to some people I really, really; really I care about.

4) I hate it when I got so rude with people when I am not in the mood, I really hate when I see myself so awful.

5) I hate it when I could’t keep in touch with people I really wanna still know; it just the life that took us away from ourselves.

6) I hate it when I can’t find any free time to me; playing, reading, talking, praying, loving . . . etc.

7) I hate it when I didnt get satisfied about myself, which is mostly happened.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

mmm.... I hate it when I find it sooooo hard to enjoy moments..... I want to be able to stop staring at the clock whenever I go out....

Ze2red said...

i share with u 5 ,6 and 7.

I hate when i keep silent when i should speak up for myself. because eventually it hurts :(

btw, i love the new banner pic ;)

Ze2red said...

i share with u 5, 6, and 7

I hate it when i keep silent and i should speak up for myself.

btw, i love the new banner pic ;)

Nouna said...

Lamya: I see :/

Ze2red: Merci beaucoup cherie ;)
it's a trial and yet no fixed one - I enjoy creating new designs :D

xxx said...

i hate it when i need to scream and cry, but have to smile and joke