We’re all different. You are a dreamer. He is very thoughtful. She is the sensitive one. They are straight. and I’m ... well, I write entirely to find out what I'm thinking, what I'm looking at, what I see and what it means. What I want and what I fear.

Pages

Thursday, March 11, 2010

25) For A Better Tomorrow :: Part 1


✿ Never explain yourself to anyone; because the person who likes you doesn't need it... and the person who dislikes you won't believe it...
✿ Don't let someone become priority in your life, when you are just an option in their life...
✿ Relationships work best when they are balanced...

P.S. NO Regrets But Lessons ... :)

10 comments:

deppy said...

Yeah you're right, specially the first point, it's true :)

Cant wait for part 2 :)

Unknown said...

Errrrr.... falling in love!!! hahah AWESOME!!! I am A MELON LOVER and a vegetarian and sea food addicted ;)))))
Great words <<<<>>>> and I totally agree with the P.S. I feel happy when I see you in peace with yourself Nonty bebe xXxXxxxxx

Unknown said...

Errrrr.... falling in love!!! hahah AWESOME!!! I am A MELON LOVER and a vegetarian and sea food addicted ;)))))
Great words <<<>>> and I totally agree with the P.S. I feel happy when I see you in peace with yourself Nonty bebe xXxXxxxxx

Nouna said...

ahlan deppy. wa7ashtini ya 7elwa :)

yes. one likes you just for being you no matter how you feel or how you look or .. or .. so, you don't need to express. on the other hand, explaining yourself to someone who dislikes you is actually a waste of time and effort :S

Part 2 is coming soon dear. be safe xx

Nouna said...

:)) Lomie, I too. I am sooo in love with Melon :9

Thank you habibti for your kind words xx

Ze2red said...

wisely said.

Nouna said...

maho I decided to be a wise person Ze2red instead of the emotional one..

Nouna said...

mesh better?

:)

Ze2red said...

hmmm... sa3at sa3at :)

Amir said...

Wow! a warm, gorgeous, early-spring morning ;)