We’re all different. You are a dreamer. He is very thoughtful. She is the sensitive one. They are straight. and I’m ... well, I write entirely to find out what I'm thinking, what I'm looking at, what I see and what it means. What I want and what I fear.

Pages

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

31) ... Weird ... !


No one can hurt you unless you let him...
I have learned that goodbyes will always hurt.
and memories good and bad will bring tears...

It's WEIRD...

You know the end of something great is coming,
but you want to hold on, just for one more second...
so it can hurt a little more!!

5 comments:

Nouna said...

From Nour El-Agamy:
Yea so true =(

Moi: true and sad too. but it's important to have specific dreams bardo ya Nour; never give up. and know that your critics are often the ones telling you they still love you and care about you and want to make you better. try to find a way to be happy honey =) xx

Nouna said...

From Shaimaa: it's Soooooo true & unfortunately we do this without thinking how much it's going to hurt in the end but it hurts like hell but it's going to take time to heal but not to forget

Ze2red said...

It's so true and i keep doing it over and over again hoping that i won't go through the heartache.

PS: this applies for everything in life we fear to lose.

Unknown said...

Rawanie that is very touching bgad, I do not know why i feel it awy..... and the pic is awwwww :D TO7fa!

xxx said...

i know the feeling. i could trace every word.
but let me add something- remember we agreed upon?
there is always the hope of Allah's hand touching our tomorrow and making it more beautiful with all pain gone.
pain doesnt last forever, feelings and hearts change, tomorrow's light will replace tonight's darkness.
just keep the hope and faith in Allah's magical hand :)))
sa7 ya banat? :)))))))))))))))))