We’re all different. You are a dreamer. He is very thoughtful. She is the sensitive one. They are straight. and I’m ... well, I write entirely to find out what I'm thinking, what I'm looking at, what I see and what it means. What I want and what I fear.

Pages

Monday, March 15, 2010

28) For A Better Tomorrow :: Part 2


✿ The only Person you can control in a relationship is yourself...
✿ A man will only treat you the way you allow him to treat you ...
✿ Don’t fully commit to a man who doesn’t give you everything that you need ...

Life is too short to wake up with regrets. Love the people who treat you right. and forget about the ones who don’t - Beilieve everything happens for a reason!

P.S. NO Regrets But Lessons ... :)

4 comments:

xxx said...

i agree to your words.
if only i could follow.
its good to be back here :))
i missed it

Nouna said...

miss you hun :)

Amir said...

I thought about that, I knew then, that's the way the rest of my life would need to be lived.

Nouna said...

That it is. Bravo!