We’re all different. You are a dreamer. He is very thoughtful. She is the sensitive one. They are straight. and I’m ... well, I write entirely to find out what I'm thinking, what I'm looking at, what I see and what it means. What I want and what I fear.

Pages

Friday, March 12, 2010

26) Aunt or Mom !

The best thing of being AUNT not the MOM... is that you spared the agony of changing diapers and waking up at night to the shrieking sound of 60 cm human being...
You get to play with them, read stories, bring gifts.... and all of sudden you’re their favorite :D [Don’t take it personally Moms!]
They still love you best of all even if you spanked them day in day out...

Al7amdulellah for bringing my little lovely niece Rawane "Touta" and my cute nephew Amr "Moura"

7 comments:

Ze2red said...

those are new members to the family?

Amir said...

Rabena yekhaleehom loko ya rab :)

Nouna said...

Ze2red :) miss you!

Nope, Touta is 13 years old and Moura is 10. Actually my sister was so young when she got married, almost she was 20 years old!

Touta looks like her sister not her daughter :)

Nouna said...

Thank You Amir :) Ya Rab!

Amir said...

You are an amazing aunt but you will be also a great mum my friend :D
May all your dreams come true ISA in the mother's month :)))

Nouna said...

Thank You. Thank You Dear :)

xxx said...

i am going to be an aunt in July too :))))
with the only difference to you ya 7elwa, my sister will leave the baby at our home bc she is working. ya3ni i will get the diapers part, while she gets the smile parts :)))))))))))))