We’re all different. You are a dreamer. He is very thoughtful. She is the sensitive one. They are straight. and I’m ... well, I write entirely to find out what I'm thinking, what I'm looking at, what I see and what it means. What I want and what I fear.

Pages

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

34) My S.D. - 2 :: Someone I Love, Aly!

I don’t know why, but, actually, in my future vision of myself, I see a cute kid and lots of fun... I see a lovely baby and lots of love... I see Aly! But no man... I see myself as a single mom! Moi and Aly and a sweet smile... and that is my sweet dream...

... Aly ...
I love the way you look when you are smiling ...
I love the way you look when you are crying ...
I love the way you look when you are reading ...
I love the way you look when you are writing ...
I love the way you look when you are asking ...
I love the way you look when you are answering ...
I love the way you look when you are talking ...
I love the way you look when you are eating ...
I love the way you look when you are playing ...
I love the way you look when you are running ...
I love the way you look when you are sleeping ...
I love the way you look like someone I love ...!
I love a feeling that I locked up deep down in my heart.
I do love you - my yet unborn kid.
... Aly ...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello

My name is ALi
Your nice post has put a smile on my face when i really was in need to smile You seem to be a nice new friend Rawanies
May your dream come true InShAllah

Nouna said...

Welcome Ali :)

I am glad this is as good for you as it was for me - an absolute joy to write it!

xxx said...

why a single mom?
think of the joy when having a complete family, where you and aly will have lots of love ISA.
the boy looks very cute while sleeping :)))))

Nouna said...

Well, Houba, who knows what might happen tomorrow... yet still we go forwards... and I just hope for a better tomorrow; full of love in-sha2-Allah :)

Yes. Shofti :)! I love him ... He is an amazing boy! Aly ;)

Unknown said...

WHAT A CUTE BOY!!!!!

Kont fen ya Aly ;)))))

hehehe luv

Nouna said...

hahah mashi ya lomy mashi ;))