We’re all different. You are a dreamer. He is very thoughtful. She is the sensitive one. They are straight. and I’m ... well, I write entirely to find out what I'm thinking, what I'm looking at, what I see and what it means. What I want and what I fear.

Pages

Sunday, March 21, 2010

30) Mom - My True Love!

Inside Sentiment :
Mom,

if I had to say why I love you, I wouldn't know where to start - For I love you for everything you are and I love you with all my heart!
May Allah bless you Mom every moment in your life...

Happy Mother's Day

4 comments:

Amir said...

Rabena yekhalihalek we yekhaliky liha ya fanana enty :D

ISA everything will turn to the BEST soon. You are a very pure person from inside begad and deserve all the best.

BTW, I loved the card awy. so beautiful and you are very creative!! :D

Nouna said...

Thank You :)

xxx said...

rabena yekhalihalek we tefra7 beiky we tetameny 3aleiha :))))))))))))))))))

Nouna said...

Thank you for the prayers. We need them begad my mother and moi. and ameeen for that!

:)