We’re all different. You are a dreamer. He is very thoughtful. She is the sensitive one. They are straight. and I’m ... well, I write entirely to find out what I'm thinking, what I'm looking at, what I see and what it means. What I want and what I fear.

Pages

Sunday, February 28, 2010

17) 7 Love Quotes - 2


• Forget who hurt you yesterday, But don't forget who loves you tenderly today.

• Love is just a word till someone you meet gives it a meaning.

• A love so pure and true will never die... it lives in the depth of your heart until the end of time.

• If each time I thought of you, were a flower I could walk in my garden forever.

• I love you not because I need you, But I need you because I love you.

• Love can make you happy but often times it hurts, but love is only special when you give it to who its worth.

• Fate brought you back to me, this time I won't let you leave. I'm gonna love you till the end...

4 comments:

Nouna said...

اللهم ارزقني حبك وحب من ينفعني حبه عندك. اللهم وارزقني مما احب فاجعله قوة لي فيما تحب. اللهم ما زويت عني مما احب فاجعله فراغاً لي فيما تحب!ا

Ze2red said...

i loved the first and the 3rd :)

Unknown said...

OMG!!!

• Fate brought you back to me, this time I won't let you leave. I'm gonna love you till the end...

Ya reit.... This is To7faaaa!!!

Bass howa feeeennnnn :))))

Nouna said...

Ze2red: I'll go for the first too. Gamda ;)

Lamya: :)) Hamout men elde7k!
ra7 ma3 2elly ra7o fe 67 :/