We’re all different. You are a dreamer. He is very thoughtful. She is the sensitive one. They are straight. and I’m ... well, I write entirely to find out what I'm thinking, what I'm looking at, what I see and what it means. What I want and what I fear.

Pages

Thursday, February 25, 2010

14) Things they don't teach you at school!


I have been making a list of the things they don't teach you at school:

• They don't teach you how to love somebody.
• They don't teach you how to be famous.
• They don't teach you how to be rich or how to be poor.
• They don't teach you how to walk away from someone you don't love any longer..
• They don't teach you how to know what's going on in someone else's mind.
• They don't teach you what to say to someone who's dying :(
• They don't teach you anything worth knowing.

5 comments:

Ze2red said...

TRUE!!!

Nouna said...

:))

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

True... and:
• They don't teach you how to be genius but how to be negative
• They don't teach you how to love my country but how to hate it
• They don't teach you how to control but how to control you
....
• etc

Nouna said...

Welcome to the blog Ibrahim :)

Nice addition :)