We’re all different. You are a dreamer. He is very thoughtful. She is the sensitive one. They are straight. and I’m ... well, I write entirely to find out what I'm thinking, what I'm looking at, what I see and what it means. What I want and what I fear.

Pages

Friday, February 19, 2010

7) My Sweet Dream . . . ЯΜ - 1

You know . . .
The best thing about dreams is that fleeting moment . . .
When you are between asleep and awake . . .
When you dont know the difference between reality and fantasy . . .
When for just that moment you feel with your entire soul that the dream is reality . . .
and it really . really . really happened . . . !

From now on, dont tell me " we have never met "- yes we did . I am not weird . I heard your voice . I am sure this was your voice . . . I am not gonna ask you to believe . . . If you dont believe it, then, may be you are a normal person and I am the weird one . . .

PS: With you, I didn't care what I wore or if my shoes matched my bag.
PS: I love how when I dream of my life partner, the only person that I can see is you!
. . . . . . howa ana keda weird awy . . . !
------------------------------------------
"When I think about Romance I see:
Loving Eyes, and Caring Hands, in a quiet Beach of soft White sand..."
¡ uoos noʎ ǝǝs

2 comments:

xxx said...

that is very touching. especially the part written in blue.
are you a blue-lover bardo?
i love that colour for it reminds me of sea and sky.open, free, and promising.
m3lesh, the dream will come true ISA. believe in your right for happiness. it will come to you one day, dear sis :)))
big tight hug

Nouna said...

Thank You ya Houba :)

I know, it may sound crazy. sa7 :)?
so, do you really think it will come true in-sha2-Allah? hmm, I dont care coz even if it's not what I expect, but it is what I am born to do. to dream and to believe in my dreams. therefore I am happy :))

kisses. love. hug ❤