We’re all different. You are a dreamer. He is very thoughtful. She is the sensitive one. They are straight. and I’m ... well, I write entirely to find out what I'm thinking, what I'm looking at, what I see and what it means. What I want and what I fear.

Pages

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

4) Give Your Child Love!


Fathers,

Give your children LOVE, play with them and talk to them, they do love you and appreciate the moments you spend with them . . .

It is amazing how joyful they become when you do these sorts of things, and they will get impressed with this adult person, YOU!

More amazing, they will obey you immediately next time you send them to get water, but what really counts is the laugh and happiness you will see in their eyes . . .

2 comments:

xxx said...

i miss my father. the one i never got a real chance to know. i miss the man everyone has stories and memories to tell of him except me.
hope that i never let him down. i tried as much as i can to show how much i love him, but i never got a feedback if i succeeded or not.
now all i can do is to pray for his soul to rest in heavan

Nouna said...

That is touching ya Houba. God bless his soul.