We’re all different. You are a dreamer. He is very thoughtful. She is the sensitive one. They are straight. and I’m ... well, I write entirely to find out what I'm thinking, what I'm looking at, what I see and what it means. What I want and what I fear.

Pages

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

13) Something I Hate!!


Generally, I am a happy person. I feel blessed in every way. I used to love everything around.
and never hated anyone or anything - Al7amdulellah...

but...

If there is anything I hate in this world; it's Cancer!!
All sorts of cancer - be it physical or mental.

Bless all those fighting it in their own way - especially scientists working in silence, and patients suffering in silence. in silence.

(Here, I pause to apologize and to offer a prayer for my gentle reader: May you never, ever, have to get any bad thing - Bless you)

So...

What is the thing you hate the most?

11 comments:

Ze2red said...

Does the thing i hate have to be something tangible?

Nouna said...

No ya Ze2red. no rules. it's an open question. Just be yourself and tell what do you really hate ...

Unknown said...

Roura, although it is a sad post but I like it bardo.... I still really don't want to hate anything but maybe I hate the phone ringing.... I hate to stop a child from being himself.... and losing someone I love is always hard :(((((

Anonymous said...

Well I first instance i thought you hate cancerians!LOL
and btw..mabrook el blog!
Its amazing and I simply love it :)
About what I hate the most;I think I will have to say ignorance

Ze2red said...

I hate betrayal, and people taking me for granted.

Betrayal makes you lose faith in people and hurts bad that it takes you too long to regain your shattered pieces.

Taken for granted makes you feel self pity when you know that whatever you do is not appreciated and you were required to do it rather than being asked.

Nouna said...

Lamya:
I am with you. I hate eldawsha in general :) and how cruel to treat a child like that. How cruel to stop him from being a child!

Nouna said...

Neisy: Thank You Sweetie :))

and yes. ignorance is not a fun feeling. if someone is teasing or bothering you, then, the best way to take revenge is to ignore him ;)

Ze2red: You are totally right dear!

Anonymous said...

@Rony I meant ignorant people(A) Sorry I still am suffering from insomnia :)

Nouna said...

Today is the International Day for the Fight Against Cancer… In memory of those who lost the battle against cancer, and those who continue fighting. I pray for a cure. 92% of you won’t copy & paste this text to their Facebook profile status or blogs, will you? I DID, for those I love. Proud to be part of the 8%

Unknown said...

Rabena ye7miky ya alby!!!
God bless you and your sweet family ya Roura........

Nouna said...

Merci beaucoup habibi. That's very sweet and cool of you :)

Keep praying. I really need it ...