We’re all different. You are a dreamer. He is very thoughtful. She is the sensitive one. They are straight. and I’m ... well, I write entirely to find out what I'm thinking, what I'm looking at, what I see and what it means. What I want and what I fear.

Pages

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

5) Veil . . .


Ooh.. Non !

When I don’t know what I’m doing, I look like I don’t know what I am doing ...

When I’m excited or nervous, I look excited or nervous ...

And when I am lost, which is frequently, I look LOST ...

My face is a transparent transmitter of my every thought ...

My HEAD is covered by a veil, but my FACE is uncovered!

2 comments:

xxx said...

yes. i hate the face-veil. it confuses and annoys me, because i cant see the face of who i am talking to, what she thinks of me, or anything. and i could never understand why ppl do it. but aho, everyone has his own ideas.
but i still hate it. :))))

Nouna said...

That is bcoz you are a pure person from inside dear and that is why I do love you. and every day that passes makes me happier and happier for having you :)