We’re all different. You are a dreamer. He is very thoughtful. She is the sensitive one. They are straight. and I’m ... well, I write entirely to find out what I'm thinking, what I'm looking at, what I see and what it means. What I want and what I fear.

Pages

Monday, February 22, 2010

12 ) 7 Sweet Love Quotes - 1


• Just the thought of being with you tomorrow, is enough to get me through today.

• When I saw you, I was afraid to talk to you. When I talked to you I was afraid to hold you. When I held you I was afraid to love you. Now that I love you, I’m afraid to lose you.

• Once you find someone you really love, try your hardest not to lose them because you will never get over the feeling of loneliness.

• Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile, and finds in your presence that life is worth while, so when you are lonely, remember this is true: Somebody, somewhere is thinking of you...

• My love has given you my heart and my soul. They are yours to do with as you please. Please be careful with them...

• I love you with all of my heart, body ,and soul. You complete me.You make my life worth living. To have known you and to have loved you has been the most beautiful dream. I can only hope that I never wake up.

• How lucky I am to have someone that makes saying goodbye so hard.

✿♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•☆.。.•*✿♪♫

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved the last one awy!

Nouna said...

Ahlan Ahlan ibhog, happy to see you around :)

Yes. I am still vehry unlucky though!

Sarah Sobhi said...

each is a different story Rony :) and too..sensational to be endured actually..!!

Nouna said...

Sarah :)) shame and honor are the two faces of the same coin!

Unknown said...

I love this one !!

• My love has given you my heart and my soul. They are yours to do with as you please. Please be careful with them...

Ze2red said...

loved them all. my favorites were 2 and 7.

Nouna said...

Part 2 is coming soon, you will like it ;)

xxx said...

i loved the last one most.
and girls, stop posting love quotes.
i hate them :))))

Nouna said...

The last one win :)

No ya houbba, will never stop :p

Plus ba2a you can't hate anything aslan. you were born to love o bas. you are an angel hun :)