We’re all different. You are a dreamer. He is very thoughtful. She is the sensitive one. They are straight. and I’m ... well, I write entirely to find out what I'm thinking, what I'm looking at, what I see and what it means. What I want and what I fear.

Pages

Monday, February 15, 2010

2) My Inside Feelings . . . !


I miss you . . .
I miss you when something really good happens, because you are the one I want to share it with.

I miss you when something is troubling me, because you are the one who undrestands me so well.

I miss you when I laugh and cry, because I know that you are the one that makes my laughter grow and my tears disappear.

I miss you all the time, but I miss you most when I lay awake at night and think of all the wonderful times we spent with each other; for those were some of the best times of my life!

9 comments:

xxx said...

balash a comment a7san.
and as i dont want to burst in tears, i will stop here.
ya3ni a3mel fiki eih? heya na2sah?

Nouna said...

There will be no tears today!
Just fun and laughter and general happiness in-sha2-Allah my dear friend :)

P.S, We are lucky for having a nice feelings. That's a gift from Allah. fe nas mabet7esesh aslan!

I ❤ U xx

xxx said...

i guess the other way round.
balash ne7es a7san :))))
dont know wallahi ya rouni, which one is the blessing.
kolo kheir el7amdollah.
i sound very ka2eba. sa7???
marra wa7ed geh yo23od 3ala ahwa 2a3ad 3ala shayy
hahahah
bayen 3alaia etganent

Nouna said...

hahaha enti keda begad etganenti :))

mara wa7ed ra7 yegib babah men el airport, bas elshanta O shal babah :))

xxx said...

i was crying while writing the comment, that's why i put the joke.
yes, seems ana etganent fe3lan :)

Nouna said...

Craying!!!
Why? What's wrong? wala di demou3 el e7sas el3ali ;)xx

xxx said...

u still dont know why???
tayeb ya ray2a :))))
what shall i say tayeb?
i cry men el far7ah

Nouna said...

hahah tab khodi el basa dih mouuuah :)

Nouna said...

eih basa di :/

I mean boza and 'boza' dala3 bosa :))