We’re all different. You are a dreamer. He is very thoughtful. She is the sensitive one. They are straight. and I’m ... well, I write entirely to find out what I'm thinking, what I'm looking at, what I see and what it means. What I want and what I fear.

Pages

Monday, October 4, 2010

111) Something To Think About . . .


As we grow up, we learn that even the person [or let me say the "one" person] that wasn't supposed to ever let you down probably will... You will have your heart broken probably more than once... and it's harder every time...
You will break hearts too, so remember how it felt when yours was broken...
You will fight with a close friend [maybe your best friend]...
You will blame a new love for things an old one did... !!!
You will cry because time is passing too fast...
... and you will eventually lose someone you love ... :(

So...

Take too many pictures . . .

Laugh too much . . .

and Love. love like you have never been hurt . . .

Because every sixty seconds you spend upset is a minute of happiness you will never get back!
. . .

8 comments:

Pink Unicorn said...

I don't know what to say ... it's all very true
:(

very nice post Rawanie, thumbs up
Rehab Ahmed

Anonymous said...

hi honey happy to c u back again i know u don't c me making any comments but I have to start my day with ur blog I luv this one & sweet september I pray to god to give u the courage to do what u want & also peace to be able to have a happy life coz u really deserve it.


Shaimaa Gamal (nony)

Anonymous said...

I Love You.........

Noly said...

Simply stunning :). Thumbs up lel sana el gaya. msh 3rfa bas 7asa en el post dy btewsef a2wy el mood bta3y el yomen dol...

bgd to7faaaaa, you wrote it the best way ya Rouny :)) :-*

Nouna said...

Ahlan ahlan Rehab!
I am really happy to see you around :D

Why did you stop posting in your blog?

P.s. I believe in pink ;)
---

Nony,

Actually I was very sick for the last couple weeks, but al7amdulellah am a lot better now, not good yet but better.

Thank you for your prayers, keep praying for me please hun, I really need it!

Hope everything is going well with you and hope to hear from you soon :)

Nouna said...

Noly ya Noly ... :D
3omry ya 3omry ... :D
2a2oul eih bass ya nass ... ?
7ad ye2oli ya welad ... !!!
Simply you are a GEM ...
Thank you for everything ya a7la Only Noly fel-3alam :D
Your lovely post on facebook made me cry wallahi :''D! Da ketir 3alaya ya nas! Rabena yekhaliki leya ya Rab and may I see you always happy habibti...

For Shi's gathering, I won't be able to join :( am currently in Alexandria and won't come back before Tuesday October 13th. What I'm gonna do ba2ah :(!

Love, hugs, bisous
moi♥

Hebba said...

ah, i am getting obssessed with taking pictures, especially of Joe :)
laughter as much as i can, and watch plays like "El 3eyal kebret"
love, i am reading "the promise" for danielle Steel for the 1000s time now, watch the movie and read Nizar's poems.
fih aktar men keda 7ob :)))))))

Nouna said...

Aywa ya Bossboss fih. "El-7ob el-7a2i2i"; you deserve it hun :)

I still can't get my copy of "the promise" :(
But I really enjoyed watching the movie, especially she was an artist ;)

Rabena yekhalilek Joe♥ ya Rab O yediki your own babies - Who knows what life still reserves :D ?