We’re all different. You are a dreamer. He is very thoughtful. She is the sensitive one. They are straight. and I’m ... well, I write entirely to find out what I'm thinking, what I'm looking at, what I see and what it means. What I want and what I fear.

Pages

Friday, October 22, 2010

119) Time You Enjoy Wasting Is Not Wasted...

There is always something beautiful. For me,

* The Secret is in the word "Perception".
* The Question is: Do we really perceive beauty? .. and if so, do we stop to appreciate it?
* The Problem is that the most live to work instead of working to live.

Actually, I sometimes stop and wholeheartedly appreciate all the beauty around me.. and sometimes I just pass by :/

The proverb says " take time to smell roses "

But we are all so busy doing this! Everyone needs at least few minutes to smell the fresh air, feel the warmth of the sunshine, think positively about what day might bring, notice a beautiful face, a charming smile, a lovely gesture...
. . .

I really miss to look up to the beautiful blue sky and to go out at night in order to see how radiant a full moon is.. and miss to tell something funny just to make someone laugh.. and miss to sit in front of the sea and stay for hours just for telling my little secrets... But the thing I miss the most is to send a text saying something sweet early in the morning and make someone's day...

P.s. I wanted to write this post in another place, but I changed my mind before posting it!

...

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Great post.......i read it just in time......
I loved it <3
xoxox

Nouna said...

Thank You hun :)

xx

Hebba said...

allah, it is almost the same. ma3lesh i am late to read and comment as usual. bas i am catching up aho.
tab3an the idea behind is beautiful, especially that we loose time, and time = life- not only money.
but who understands ba2a :)))))

Unknown said...



I'm so happy that I found your blog. You had a really wonderful site. Thank you for sharing this steps and information to us. It is really a big help.

Bob
www.gofastek.com

Nouna said...

Thank You Cindy :)
I'm so grateful for your beautiful words & appreciation. I'll keep them in my heart :)