We’re all different. You are a dreamer. He is very thoughtful. She is the sensitive one. They are straight. and I’m ... well, I write entirely to find out what I'm thinking, what I'm looking at, what I see and what it means. What I want and what I fear.

Pages

Thursday, September 30, 2010

110) Salam.Sweet.September :: New Beginnings.Fresh Resolutions!

Good Bye September . . .
I . Love . YOu . . .
and I LOve Being a Virgo . . .

and I believe that VIRGO - THE PERPECTIONIST

Dominant in relationships. Consevative. Always wants the last word. Argumentative. Worries. Very Smart. Very Creative. Dislikes noice and chaos. Eager. Hardworking. Loyal. Beautiful. Easy to talk. Hard to please. Practical. Often Shy. Vehhhry Organized. Sensitive. LOving. Generous. Optimistic. . .

But -lel2asaf- it seems that 2010 is the year of loosing some of my great dreams and lots of my beautiful smiles, for a whole bag of reasons > > > Mom who raised me is suffering from a serious illness. My country that I love is dying. The people I used to respect, appreciate, understand and love do not care... and sooo much emotions are suppressed. But the biggest one is that, by then, ... well, ... I'll keep it to myself a7ssan.
This doesn't mean I've to stop living ya3ni. La2. I think kaman eno it's time ba2ah for a new beginnings and fresh resolutions...

For me, peace is the most important thing, and I believe that peace begins with a smile -a beautiful one- and a smile is the key to forgiviness. and Forgiviness is the key to action and freedom... O keda...

Yesterday is not ours to recover. Khalass. But tomorrow is ours to live ba2ah and to stay more comfortable, more assured, more confident, less stressed, happier, more positive... and the list goes on... Simply tomorrow is ours to win or lose... and winning doesn't always mean being first, but it means we're doing better than we've done before...

New Beginning . Fresh Resolutions . For a Better Tomorrow

1) Challenge Yourself and forget about the past with all its beautiful/good and bad sides/experiences/memories.

2) Challenge Yourself. Fight. and Come back ba2ah... !

3) Challenge Yourself and never again waste your energy, time, heart on someone who doesn't [won't say deserve you] value you.

You may say I'm a dreamer. I'm not. or maybe I'm not the only one. I just believe that everything we can imagine is real... Don't Worry. Be Happy. We need to find a way to live the life...

P.s. The real Rawanie is fighting to come back, and al7amdulellah, final count down has started! :D

Salam . Sweet . September
♥ ♥ ♥

P.p.s> This post is dedicated to someone that I have already lost his address!

15 comments:

Amir said...

May you keep the magic of September in your dreams and in your heart all year through:)..

Anonymous said...

كل سنة وانتي طيبة يا رواني وبخير وسعادة وتحققي كل اللي في بالك وبتتمنيه دايما اللهم آمين...
شكرًا ياحبيبتي علي كلامك الحلو ده وان شاء الله ربنا هيحققلك كل اللي بتتمنيه لأنك إنسانة طيبة ونقية ومؤمنة يا رواني يا جميلة. واتمنالك من كل قلبي الشفا لماما وربنا يطمنك عليها ويديها الصحة والصبر اللهم آمين يارب العالمين

Wesam Gamal

Nouna said...

Thank You Amir, that's very sweet and cool of you. I wish you the very same dear :D

P.s.> I Just Love You!

Nouna said...

What a lovely surprise Wesa!! :D
Thank you very much for the prayers & the lovely words hun and for being always there. begad you are such a beautiful friend!

Hebba said...

nowww, looks she is back :)
me too i love september, for my teacher is born on 24th, i used to get back to school at 1st week of september, and later on to colleague as well.
september was the begin of a new year, not dec. for long long years.
somehow i am attached to it for this reason, and somehow i cherish it for those who are born then.
wink :)
me, too, i was whispering good-bye september but that was after my call to my teacher on 24th.
but isa u and him will enjoy many coming septembers in best health and happiness ya rab.
you are up to the challange dear. dont worry. you will come back safe.
why am i writing so long?

Unknown said...

Lovely Sweet NOOOOUNA ♥ ♥ ♥ !!!!!

i love it all in all.........

bas ya3ni yenfa3 Keda :((((( ???

mafeesh welcome sweet October ?!!! ;)

Anonymous said...

i luv dat blog jjedan

Amir said...

I love you more la belle Roura:)
I think what I like best about you is how I like everything about you !!!
You are a treasure Roura

Nouna said...

Ya Bossboss September da shahr el-3ozama2 :D

Thank you dear for your lovely words...

and write long, write short, bera7ttek khaless :D
I love you when you write long comments though!

yaaaa Ayaaam !

Hebba said...

indeed it is :)))) shahr el3ozama2
u made me smile with write long or short dih.
thx for welcoming me this way.
and yes, kanet ayam.
KANET :))))))))

Nouna said...

Mafish ezay ya Loumietie ya hayatie entie :D

Wishing you a Boootiful October hun, and a year of peace and happiness...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOMIE!

xx

Nouna said...

Bossboss... Hahahah
hamout men el-de7k :)

I mean it wallahi, ektebi 2ely enti 3awza... Rabena edana blogs 3alashan keda!

and yes kanet ayaaaammmm :D
O kanou O mazalou fe tefoulatohom ;)

Hebba said...

be3d elshar 3anek.
wink

Unknown said...

Thank you ya 2alby :* :*
Rabena ye5aliky leya ya RAB !!! :D

Nouna said...

Lomie, I got this from my dear friend Rehab:

"Rehab Ahmed - Love September too, I'm a Libra though :)
and I loved the post!"

Keda I have 2 libras, dears :D