We’re all different. You are a dreamer. He is very thoughtful. She is the sensitive one. They are straight. and I’m ... well, I write entirely to find out what I'm thinking, what I'm looking at, what I see and what it means. What I want and what I fear.

Pages

Sunday, October 17, 2010

114) Nothing is for sure!


Micheal Chrichton said: " I am certain there is too much certainty in the world"
But I actually agree with another writer who says: "Nothing is for sure" ... Yes. Nothing. Absolutely-Nothing-is-for-sure!
Who knows what the fate reserves for you, them, or me?
One can spend hours, days, weeks, months, or even yeaaars without feeling anything new... Then, when a door opens, a positive avalanche pours in... One moment you have "nothing"... The next you have more than you can hope or cope with. [and vice versa].

Who knows what the fate reserves for us!

What... ?

... Mmmm... Love?!

Money?! ... a treasure ya3ni?!

Babies...?!! Oh, yes. Yes :D
Babies are 7aga gamila awi awi... They are the most beautiful blessing in the world. Yes- bass el-agmal when they grow up... If we give them their needs, education, jobs, and nice houses; they will give in return a future, children, and perhaps grandchildren. Isn’t that lovely?! to carry with you part of your past, present, and a little of your beautiful future...

♥ ♥ ♥

3 comments:

Unknown said...

well, i agree bardo with Micheal Chrichton...... " I am certain there is too much certainty in the world"...... like death for example.....

w bardo "nothing is for sure" sa7......7agat keteeeer awy are not for sure.......kolo be2amro!!!!!

lama arou7 afta7 al bab ashouf meen w eih mestakhaby warah tany ya Nouna :D :D

Nouna said...

Aaah! Tazakarou hadem el-lazat :)
Anyway the future is uncertain but the end is always near!

Mashi, bas ya ret mayetla3sh el-makwagi! ;)

Unknown said...

heheheh takhayaly ba2a !!!! ;P :D