We’re all different. You are a dreamer. He is very thoughtful. She is the sensitive one. They are straight. and I’m ... well, I write entirely to find out what I'm thinking, what I'm looking at, what I see and what it means. What I want and what I fear.

Pages

Friday, October 22, 2010

118) When Stupidity Is Funny :D

A very comedian boy; really. Sharbat! :D
He is stupid but has a great sense of humor begad... You have no idea how this video made me laugh... Hamout men elde7k :D



I wonder what would Dr. Ahmed Zaki Badr feel when watching such a maskhara?

Enjoy Your Weekend :D
...

5 comments:

Nouna said...

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts."

:)

Hebba said...

me too
thank you for sharing :)))))

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHA walahi 3ando 7aq el modares ..maho el wad ghabi awi ...ana law meno a3alo min afah 3ala 7eta ....
Mira Sharara

Anonymous said...

هههههههههه انجليزي انجليزى ..... ده ولا قاعدين فى ورشة هههههههه

Nouna said...

Pas de quoi Hebba :)