We’re all different. You are a dreamer. He is very thoughtful. She is the sensitive one. They are straight. and I’m ... well, I write entirely to find out what I'm thinking, what I'm looking at, what I see and what it means. What I want and what I fear.

Pages

Saturday, March 19, 2011

173) Tahyiis Filaziiz O Seyasa Mafiiish!

Tayeb.. I am in a Full Moon Mood .. mesh talba me3aya seyasa .. malish nefss 2a2adiha keda el-leladi! I am really in a real need to tahyiiiiis .. 3awza addala3 .. wanna laugh zay keda masalan .. heya elde7ka di 2eli ana badawar 3aleha .. or even wanna say ay kalam faregh .. ay halss fel dance!!! zay keda masalan .. I have been single .. lonely .. for almost mesh 3arfa yigi setin talaf sana keda o ana besara7a ya3ni mesh 3agebni keda! it's getting ridiculouuuuus :D .. Eldonia ba2et nashfa awiii .. eih el2araf da weba3den ba2a!! I can't just let life pass me by keda masalan .. I need to do something about it!!!

...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

7ayati ya rouna edini el donia bel gazma mafihash 7aga testahl el araf w efra7i ya 7abebti e7na han3ish mara wa7da bas w lazem tekon 3ala mazgna eskoti kol ma2ol asib grx arga3 fi karai 7aga te'reff nefsi ab2a shoga3a w a5od el 5atwa di yemken rabena yefregha ba2a,,,,eh el sowar ekl 7elwa di ♥
Sue

Amir said...

tab balash seyasa, 3anddek fekra men 2elly mowet Zekra w Ayman El Seweedy?? I still cannot believe Ayman did!!

btw I've been single for a longer time:)))

Nouna said...

No mesh mestahla keda ya Sue, what's done is done.. well, I am fine although (as you can see) I couldn't put my feelings into words .. and I am not sure what I should do!

Will call you tonight in-sha2-Allah

Nouna said...

I can't believe it too, Amir.. I don't think he was that weak at all.. and he would never commit suicide, mesh keda khales ya3ni.. and he could have done it better masalan zay Hisham Mostafa.

anyway di forsa kiwayesa momken tes2al Basma.. ahe fanana bardo o akid 3arfa el7agat di :))

Unknown said...

te3rafy ana men embar7 badwar 3la 7ga halss bardo 3ashan te3bet:D.....ed7ki ya nouna nothing deserves :))) watch some cartoon,nothing could be better....w law te7by i've hell of nokat....cheers:))))