We’re all different. You are a dreamer. He is very thoughtful. She is the sensitive one. They are straight. and I’m ... well, I write entirely to find out what I'm thinking, what I'm looking at, what I see and what it means. What I want and what I fear.

Pages

Thursday, March 10, 2011

168) Please Make Me Smile...

Sometimes, when people are sad, nothing can really bring them back right away.. Not Words. Not Good Advice. Or even the people around them trying to make them happy can't make them happy just right that... We should never tell someone to just be happy and forget about what's holding them down because we are not dealing with the pain in their heart... It's not that easy... It takes time and patience for someone to get back up...
Sometimes, you just have to sit there and wait, wait, wait for me to say: "OK, I am ready. You can make me smile now"

Please Make Me Smile
...

5 comments:

Nouna said...

"وَأَنَّهُ هُوَ أَضْحَكَ وَأَبْكَىٰ"

أي خلق في عباده الضحك والبكاء وسببهما وهما مختلفان

Baskouta said...

you know after I went through your words , I got that feeling that I really wanna come and sit beside you ... hold your hand tightly telling you : Let's smile together my dear friend. Let's draw our own smile.
I love you Nouna.

Nouna said...

Welcome back Baskouta.. Where have you been?
thanks a lot for the really nice words :)

Don't be away again!

Hebba said...

i know the feeling.
ma3lesh, take your time and i am sitting aho next to you and waiting till you are ready.
yalla, lets meet somewhere :)

Nouna said...

I'm ready.. yalla ya Bosbos oumi elbessi ;)

bas ya reit a quiet place 3ashan ta3bana shewaya :(