We’re all different. You are a dreamer. He is very thoughtful. She is the sensitive one. They are straight. and I’m ... well, I write entirely to find out what I'm thinking, what I'm looking at, what I see and what it means. What I want and what I fear.

Pages

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

95) And He Thinks What He Always Thinks!

He is never satisfied . . .
If he has a little, he wants more . . .
If he has a lot, he wants still more . . .
Once he has more, mmm, wala balash . . . !
. . . and he thinks what he always thinks . . .

Is it just that he doesn't understand how simple happiness is?
I don't know . . .
He always asks . . .
Who am I?
What am I doing here?
I don't need this. I don't need that. In fact, I need very little from everyone. I have all I want. I am big! I am great! I Am Big Mind . . .
I can have any woman I desire. Even though, I am lonely, and alone, and tired . . .
I NEED TO FIND MY PARTNER!!
I want her to be young, sexy, pretty, intelligent, rich, and famous . . .
. . . and he thinks what he always thinks . . .

I was planning to be happy . . .
Why the hell I am not happy!!
People like me. and they adore my work. They always tell me that. Others call me a hero . . .
Women . . .
Oh women immediately find some way of approaching me. They praise and flatter me. and offer me what they think I need . . .
The only thing I am interested in is sex . . .
But all I want is to be left alone . . .
. . . and he thinks what he always thinks . . .

Then what?!!
. . .

5 comments:

Nouna said...

!!! متي ستفيق

!!! متي ستفيق

Unknown said...

Laisse le rever......:D
Nicely written baby.....I LIKE :D

Nouna said...

Merci hayati,
Laisse la rever - Roch Voisine. I just love it!
Thank you for the reminder hun, 7arou7 asma3ha :)

Unknown said...

Ay 5edma Rawanty :DX

Hebba said...

i know what you are talking about. i know this attitude and how others think.
if it was only for our planning, many of us would have reached their goeals long time ago.
but there is always Allah's hand, guiding us to the best way for us to go. planned or not, elmohem that it is in our best.