We’re all different. You are a dreamer. He is very thoughtful. She is the sensitive one. They are straight. and I’m ... well, I write entirely to find out what I'm thinking, what I'm looking at, what I see and what it means. What I want and what I fear.

Pages

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

94) Principale :: 5

Talk about your own mistakes before criticizing the other person. and show respect to the other person's opinion. Never say "You Are Wrong". Make the other person feel important - and do it sincerely.
. . .
A tribute to my lovely nephew - Amoura. It's his 11th Birthday :)
May Allah Bless you every moment in your life ya habibi...
. . .

6 comments:

Hebba said...

here i can only say my very famous quote to you "tayeb ya ray2a"
this is the least way to hurt someone.
saying "you are wrong" IS AN ANSWER.
omal having no answer at all for months yeb2a eih :))))))))
but i love this one.
you are so true. none deserves to be treated as a second class person, bc none IS.

Hebba said...

or WHEN giving an answer,
it is completely irrelevant to what you have wrote- indicaitng very clearly that your words have NOT been read.
simply ignored.
you have very high morals. but not applicable anymore. or so it seems.

Unknown said...

So nice....these words seem to be a reflection of your deep inner dream....ya rait ya Nouuuna ya raiiiit.....bas fein al akhla2 dy ??! :DX

Nouna said...

Hebba:

Hamout men elde7k begad! :D

"omal having no answer at all for months yeb2a eih :))))))))"

Unfortunalety I don't know yeb2a eih :D

as for "your words have NOT been read."

That's a strange behavior that shouldn't be neglected...

My advice to you hun, is to keep your words for the love of your life, just like in the story of Sleeping Beauty, becoz both your words and feelings are precious and not to be ignored.

Hebba said...

its ok now. history and forgotten. was just telling you.
yep, i know now how precious they are :)))
7aramt khalas.

Nouna said...

hahah

Good Girl ♥

No Regrets >> But Lessons :)