We’re all different. You are a dreamer. He is very thoughtful. She is the sensitive one. They are straight. and I’m ... well, I write entirely to find out what I'm thinking, what I'm looking at, what I see and what it means. What I want and what I fear.

Pages

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

88) For A Better Tomorrow :: Part 5

- Let’s fill our minds with thoughts of peace, courage, health, and hope - for our life is what our thoughts make it.

- Let’s try never try to get even with our enemies, because if we do, we will hurt ourselves far more than we hurt them - let’s never waste a minute thinking about people we don’t like.

- Let’s remember that the only way to find happiness is not to except gratitude - instead of worrying about ingratitude, let’s except it.

- Let’s not imitate others. Let’s find ourselves, and be ourselves - for imitation is suicide.

- Let’s forget our own happiness - by trying to create a little happiness for others.”When you are good to others, you are best to yourself.”
...
Think and act cheerfully, and you will feel cheerful :D
...

6 comments:

Nouna said...

Just for today, I'll be happy :D
Just for today, I'll take care of moi
...

Hebba said...

i cant deny it is nice.
sometimes it is more cheerful when someone takes care of you.
bas dah fi el meshmesh :)

Nouna said...

instead of worrying about not having this someone, let’s not except it. There is someone though ;)

P.S. I think we are fel meshmesh now ya Bossboss. It's Summer! Maybe this year you can make a difference in your life as well as in those around you. So, don't miss the chance; el-meshmesh is such a short time :)

Unknown said...

Awww....Yalla beenaaaa!!!! :D :D
I loved that ya Rawanty.....And I resolved to think only the thoughts I want to live by....joy, happiness, health......

Nouna said...

Loumti ♥

Yalla, 2oumi 2elbssi ;D

Nouna said...

Quote of the Day:
You cannot get ahead while you are getting even.

Dick Armey