We’re all different. You are a dreamer. He is very thoughtful. She is the sensitive one. They are straight. and I’m ... well, I write entirely to find out what I'm thinking, what I'm looking at, what I see and what it means. What I want and what I fear.

Pages

Thursday, May 27, 2010

73) Hugs Quotes ...!

I am sooo in love with the following quotations about hugs. I should have been to stop loving; but I couldn’t. Love is a habit. and I really, really; really have that habit :D
I found a secret here in them... and I found them the cheapest kind of medicine there is on this earth as well - and one of the best.

So... Here I go...

• Millions and millions of years would still not give me half enough time to describe that tiny instant of all eternity when you put your arms around me and I put my arms around you.

• Everybody needs a hug. It changes your metabolism.

• You can't wrap love in a box, but you can wrap a person in a hug.

• Hug Department: Always Open!

• A hug delights and warms and charms, that must be why God gave us arms.
[Wow!]

• A hug is a handshake from the heart.
[]

• A hug is a great gift - one size fits all, and it's easy to exchange.

• Happiness is an unexpected hug.

• If you're angry at a loved one, hug that person. And mean it. You may not want to hug - which is all the more reason to do so. It's hard to stay angry when someone shows they love you, and that's precisely what happens when we hug each other. [Speechless $!]

• A kiss without a hug is like a flower without the fragrance.

• A hug is worth a thousand words.
[Sometimes it's better to put love into hugs than to put it into words.]

• You can't give a hug without getting a hug.


• Never wait until tomorrow to hug someone you could hug today, because when you give one, you get one right back your way.

• Hugs are the universal medicine.


• There's nothing like a mama-hug. [God.. Protect mama please and heal her of what she has. I have a strong faith ya Rabb]

✿♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•☆.。.•*✿♪♫
...

14 comments:

هوبتي said...

ريري ازيك عامله ايه؟
يارب تكوني بيخر
البلوج دا بجد حلو قوي قوي قوي وعجبني جدا
وانا عايزه اقولك حاجه
ا
"اصعب ما في الحب هو الحضن "


• A hug is a great gift - one size fits all, and it's easy to exchange

• A kiss without a hug is like a flower without the fragrance.


• Never wait until tomorrow to hug someone you could hug today, because when you give one, you get one right back your way

Unknown said...

I Like this post big time :D
la2 begad I LIKE :D

"• A hug is worth a thousand words."
mmmm also a picture is worth a thousand words..... LOVELY picture ;)



Salamet tante habibty alf salama....InshAllah she will be better than before kaman....Ma3lesh ya Nouna kolo bey3ady....Keep your iman belah strong and you will see.....

BIG HUG TO YOU :D

Anonymous said...

nice one
very nice blog btw

Nouna said...

Habhobti: :)

I am good al7amdulellah.

Thanks a million hayati. El-blog menawar biki.

اصعب ما في الحب هو الحضن ؟!!ا
مممممم هافكر فيها دي :)
أمال أجمل ما في الحب يبقي إيه بقي؟

;)


Never wait until tomorrow to hug someone you could hug today - Simply bcoz we are not sure if tomorrow is coming or ... :/ !

Nouna said...

Lomie:

Check your gmail hun ;)

Amin to that ya lamya ya Rab!

Hug&kisses

Amir said...

Really a beautiful post Rawani :)
Everybody needs a hug. It changes your metabolism. Yup, At least every now and then..

1000 salama 3ala tante ya Rawani. If you need anything, anything please just mention.. Please don't hesitate.
God bless both of you dear friend.

Anonymous said...

amazing collection :)

Unknown said...

Oh Nouna ! THx habibtyyy :))))

Hebba said...

shoufi ya benti: i wont comment a7san.
i will keep my mouth shut, badal ma a3ayat :)
that was lovely, dear.

Nouna said...

Thanks a million dearest Amir :)

Lomie: Pas de quoi xx

Nouna said...

ibhog: Fihom fekra 2egabeya keda :)

Hebba: howa mesh beldaroura te3ayati. momken tesawati, 3adi khaless, for a change ;D

Kidding. Keep smiling hun :)

Ze2red said...

I like, big time!

and i really really need one right nowwww!! 3erft ana leah didn't read it when it was posted, wa2to delwa2ty

Nouna said...

Ze2red:

Till we meet,

Big Warm Hug to you hun ...

Koll shei2 b-2awan :)

Ze2red said...

i'll have this hug you know :)

and yes kol she2 be 2awan, w es3a ya 3abd :)