We’re all different. You are a dreamer. He is very thoughtful. She is the sensitive one. They are straight. and I’m ... well, I write entirely to find out what I'm thinking, what I'm looking at, what I see and what it means. What I want and what I fear.

Pages

Monday, May 24, 2010

71) Salutation To The Dawn!


I had learned my lesson now...
No more worry for me...
No more regret about what had happened in the past...
No more dread of the future...
I concentrate all my time, energie, effort to live in Today. in Now. and in Here :D ...
---
Salutation The Dawn

Look to this day!
For it is life, the very life of life.
In its brief course
Lie all the verities and realities of your existence:
The bliss of grow
thThe glory of action
The splendor of beauty,
For yesterday is but a dream
And tomorrow only a vision,
But today well lived makes every yesterday a dream of happiness
And every tomorrow a vision of hope.
Look well, therefore to this day!
Such is the salutation to the dawn.
...
- Kalidasa, Indian Poet
...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

This post is AWESOME as always :D
And the pictures !!! WOOOOW WOOOOW

Hebba said...

i second lamya :))))))
but it is not awesome awy ya3ni, provided that we know you.
just teasing you :)

Nouna said...

Mashi ya Bossboss :)

Hatshoufi me3aya ayam [. . .]