We’re all different. You are a dreamer. He is very thoughtful. She is the sensitive one. They are straight. and I’m ... well, I write entirely to find out what I'm thinking, what I'm looking at, what I see and what it means. What I want and what I fear.

Pages

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

60) !.. قصة خلافاتنا

So Beautiful ! - By Nizar Kabbani.

برغم .. برغم خلافاتنا

برغم جميع قراراتنا

..بأن لانعود..

برغم العداء .. برغم الجفاء

برغم البرود ..

برغم انطفاء ابتساماتنا ..

برغم انقطاع خطاباتنا ..

فثمة سر خفي ..

يوحد مابين أقدارنا ..

ويدني مواطئ أقدامنا ..

ويفنيكِ فيّ ...

ويصهر نار يديكِ بنار يديّ ..

برغم جميع خلافاتنا ..

برغم اختلاف مناخاتنا ..

برغم سقوط المطر ..

برغم استعادة كل الهدايا ..

وكل الصور

برغم الإناء الجميل

الذي قلت عنه.. انكسر ..

برغم رتابة ساعاتنا ..

برغم الضجر ..

فلا زلت أؤمن أن القدر ..

يصر على جمع أجزائنا ويرفض كل اتهاماتنا

.. برغم خريف علاقاتنا ..

برغم النزيف بأعماقنا ..

وإصرارنا ..

على وضع حد لمأساتنا ..

بأي ثمن ..

برغم جميع ادعاءاتنا ..

بأنيَ لن ..

وأنكِ لن ..

فإني أشك بإمكاننا ..

فنحن برغم خلافاتنا ..

ضعيفان في وجه أقدارنا ..

شبيهان في كل أطوارنا ..

دفاترنا .. لون أوراقنا ..

وشكل يدينا .. وأفكارنا ..

فحتى نقوش سياراتنا ..

وحتى اختيار اسطواناتنا ..

دليل عميق ..على أننا ..

رفيقا مصير ..

رفيقا طريق ..

برغم جميع .. حماقاتنا


William James said: " The deepest principale in the human nature is the craving to be appreciated"

So, make the other person feel important. and do it "sincerely".

10 comments:

Amir said...

Wow!

Thank you for sharing this with us Rawani!

I agree with William James, it is this urge that differentiates us from the animals.

shaimaa said...

I can't find words to describe how I felt when I read it.

nooooooo comment

Nouna said...

You are welcome dearest Amir :D

Glad that you liked it. This is for me a part of my sweet memories. a sweet reminder of the good old days - Fine Arts Days!
---
... So, in fact, that law, if obeyed, will bring us countless friends and constant happiness. But the very instant we break the law, we shall get into endless trouble.

The law is this: Always make the other person feel important!

Nouna said...

Shimo :D

You only can say: Aaaaah ya 2albiii!

Ana 7afza these verses (par coeur), from year 1997 till present - and every time I read, write, or recite them, I smile and cry!

Now I'm saying aaaaaah ya 2albiii!

Nouna said...

هاهاها

عارفة يا شيمو الأبيات دي

شبيهان في كل أطوارنا ..

دفاترنا .. لون أوراقنا

بتفكرني كمان بألواننا - وباليتاتنا - وفرشاتنا -

هاها والمسطرة التي والمثلثات والرابيدو والإستنج

و ... وكل الأدوات ... كله

آهههههه أياااااام

Unknown said...

Salamet 2albek ya 2alby :D
bass aaaaah wahda mesh kefaya ya Noona
aheeeeeeeen 3, 4,,,, 10 ya 2albyyy!!!!

Nouna said...

A-haaa-heen ;)

xxx said...

nizar: amout ana :)
he is simply ADORABLE
bas keda.
ah ya 3'olbek ya bossboss ya 7abibty :)

Nouna said...

et3'ayarti ya Boosboos :))

Amoutana marah wa7dah?!

Bass 7elw elgao da.. Fokki Fokki.. 2efrediha Matkalka3ihash..

:D

shimaa said...

ahhh 2yam f3lan I miss it sooooo much indeed ya roney when i read it I wanted to smile & cry but I couldn't do I just kept looking to the words for a long time it's beautiful really touched my heart