We’re all different. You are a dreamer. He is very thoughtful. She is the sensitive one. They are straight. and I’m ... well, I write entirely to find out what I'm thinking, what I'm looking at, what I see and what it means. What I want and what I fear.

Pages

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

65) Baba Aly!

Dear Baba Aly,

This is probably the hardest letter for me to write. Believe me when I say I miss you. and feel that I am in a real need to see you, talk to you as well.
Life is short. It has been 15 years since you left this world. God bless your soul...
Here, in our life, you can't imagine how people keep hurting each other everyday. Sooo many things to tell and how I feel ! I can talk about the matter for days ...
I have had so many feelings over the last few months about m..... Baba Aly, let's talk better in private.
-------
(Very Long Private Letter)
-------

The biggest question I have for you now is:
Why did he treat me so harshly? Why was I beaten with a belt, in public and at the hardest time of my life?! Did doing this make him feel better? It made me feel lousy, worthless, and ashamed of something I had no control over.
Is it possible to forgive him after all what he did? Should I forgive him aslan?

Baba Aly, thank you for listening. But I still have a lot inside...
May you rest in peace . . .

Sincerely,
Rawani