We’re all different. You are a dreamer. He is very thoughtful. She is the sensitive one. They are straight. and I’m ... well, I write entirely to find out what I'm thinking, what I'm looking at, what I see and what it means. What I want and what I fear.

Pages

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

164) ...and it's already Feb. 23, 2011!


It was a year since two friends who used to respect each other were complete strangers ... and they coudn't even stand each other ... They hurt each other badly with all possible means ... and then, one of them was brave enough to take steps in order to give this pure friendship the chance to live ... and the other one was kind and smart enough to appreciate the first person's deeds and realize the truth ... and above all it was Allah's Hand; Allah and only Allah has repaired everything ...

Friendship is perhaps one of the most beautiful relationships that two people can share; it's really valuable on its own... It is about sharing each other’s opinions.. dreams.. fears.. aspirations.. and hopes. It is about cherishing old memories and creating new ones everyday. and it does require a sound mutual understanding with lots and lots and lots of love and care for each other...

So, please.. if you have a friend with whom you’ve fought a big fight for some reason (the reasons for a broken friendship might be many) then it's time to forgive and give them a call or meet up.. Life Is Too Short to hold grudges and harbor bitterness.. cherish the people who have been with you and are always with you.. Friends are always friends no matter what.. and every friendship ya3ni goes through its good and bad phases, 3adi khales..

Please REMEMBER that you can make a difference by taking the first step and bridging the gap..

I know it requires a lot of courage to take certain steps, bas bardo mabastaw3bsh eno anything, a-n-y-t-h-i-n-g can separate 2 friends who respect and understand each other! begad mabastaw3ebhash di!

Well, let me say eno life sometimes separates people so that they can realize how much they mean to each other.. I guess..

P.S: Most often when people look back at their broken friendships, they regret it. So, What are you waiting for?


"A simple friend thinks the friendship over when you have an argument. A real friend knows that it's not a friendship until after you've had a fight".



!الحمد لله الذي جعل من ذكري هذا اليوم المؤلمة رحمة ومرحمة
.. لا يمكن كانت هتتحل إلا بيد الله
...

12 comments:

Nouna said...

اللهم إجعلنا يوم القيامة وجهان مضيئان .. كأنهما بدران متلألآن .. فيسأل من هما؟ .. أهما نبيان؟ .. أهما شهيدان؟ .. فيقال: بل هما إثنان في الله حبيبان ..

اللهم نقي قلبي من أي آفة .. اللهم أعني علي أن أنسي الإساءة .. فلا اتذكرها أبدا وكأنها لم تكن .. ولا يبقي لها أي أثر أو علامة

يا رب

...

Mohaly said...

:))

Hebba said...

I still have this SMS from you and love reading it almost everyday.
and yes, agree to all of the above.
remember when i was telling you i never cared about who does frist step with my friends,or who calls who first at any occasion?
this is it, pure, strong friendship.

Nouna said...

If you know hun how happy I am that you loved my prayer which was written straight from my heart.. Thank You begad for assuring me that it was well received.. keep it saving and keep on reading it everyday - early in the morning hayati ;)xx
...

On the other hand, I disagree with the 2nd part of your comment:

"i never cared about who does frist step with my friends,or who calls who first at any occasion"

Actually I have a completely different opinion because a successful friendship should be win-win.. it is unfair when one always gives and the other just receives! eih da ya3ni..
We need to differentiate between the time of trouble when one must do something just to turn the serve in order to save the relation.. and between time of joy when everything is stable, and here eveyone has to show love and care; this will enrich the relation.

No matter how much you love the other person, stop talking initiative for a while and see if s/he cares or not.

For me

هناك فرق بين أن أكون عاشقة وبين أن أكون لذقة
...

Amir said...

amazing post as usual, I read along and got happy. I needed to read something else than Kaddafy W genano:)
I liked the part when you talked about the positive side of each party, it's always there akeed....

about taking the first step, it sounds great but i dont think it's easy..as u said, it requires a lot of courage. you might loose your friends because you need a push and just cannot take any step further and it usually ends up with a broken friendship ~~

Your last line impress me much ya Rourou, please keep the writing, it's a gift :)

Hebba said...

sweetie, i was talking about my friends, who i know for years now, or those who are very close to me. it was never like 1+1=2,for me it was important to keep the group together.and u know what, this time ALL males got bad conscious :))))
wicked smile
believe me it is a pleasure to know that your friends are there for no other reason but caring for you.

Nouna said...

Thank You Amir. I am flattered :)

Well.. Nothing is easy except when you do it for the sake of Allah.. here it becomes easy

Listen Him,

"ادفع بالتي هي أحسن فاذا الذي بينك وبينه عداوه كانه ولي حميم "

يعني إذا أحسنت إلى من أساء إليك قادته تلك الحسنة إليه إلى مصافاتك ومحبتك والحنو عليك حتى يصير كأنه ولي لك حميم أي قريب إليك - فقد أجبرته علي إحترامك وأثبت له حسن نيتك

!صدق الله العظيم بجد

but it requires a lot of patience :)

Listen keda,

"وما يلقاها إلا الذين صبروا وما يلقاها إلا ذو حظ عظيم"

ذو حظ عظيم: يعني ذو نصيب وافر من الإيمان .. والوصال برب العالمين

...

Ze2red said...

I hate to be the -ive voice around here, but sometimes it's not that easy. Sometimes it's meant to be over, and after years of friendship and fights there comes a time when you just know it's about time to get over all the misery and give up on something which once was amazing, but not anymore.

Anyways, i'm glad you were able to fix your friendship, and wish u happiness all the way, you deserve it ;)

Nouna said...

khalas, yeb2a there is not good in it anymore.. then nothing to be done here but taking the wisdom, keeping the good memories and letting the bad things just go away.. O kefaya eno the past taught us a lot about ourselves and about others and helped us to undrestand the present we are already in..

... and I am glad to have a sincere friend like you in my life, Ze2red. I really do appreciate your pure feelings and I prayed the very same for you..

7odn kebiiir awi liki :)

Ze2red said...

big tight hug back to you :*

Unknown said...

YA NOONTY YA FAZEEEEEEE3 :D

el post da 7lw awy bgd and very new.....kollo kollo 7lw......the pics, the story,ur advices,ur analysis....wallahy ya noona u r a rare gem W ana nefsy 2b2a zayk keda......bs ezayyy???!!!
ba7ebbbbbbbek <3(k)(k)

Noly said...

:))) I'm really glad to read this super wonderful post and super glad for you :)).

Both of you deserve all the best :) ;).