We’re all different. You are a dreamer. He is very thoughtful. She is the sensitive one. They are straight. and I’m ... well, I write entirely to find out what I'm thinking, what I'm looking at, what I see and what it means. What I want and what I fear.

Pages

Monday, February 14, 2011

160) I Love You Always, Egypt!


Tahrir Square's Map

This is Brilliant .. and it expresses love without even a single word .. it's really worth a million, billion words .. I always loved Egypt but now I love her much much more than before .. it's the first and best Valentine in my life; le2no the feeling of being in love with Egypt is one of the strongest emotions I can ever feel ..
I love You and will always do ♥

Ta3ali ba2a a7ebbek shewaya .. it's time of love ;)
...

تعالي أحبك

في الوقت المستقطع بين رئيسين

تعالي ندعيّ أننا أصحاب الثورة

ونشرب كمّون النفاس

بين ولادتين

هاني نديم -
شاعر سوري عبقري وصديق غالي
...

هذا وقت الحب والفرح والخير
كل رئيس وأنت بخير
رائع .. رائع هو العشق في زمن الحرية رررائع!!ا
...

4 comments:

Baskouta said...

رائع هو العشق في زمن الحرية رررائع!!ا
ورائعة انتي يا نونتي

تعالي احبك شوية

احلى جملة اتقالت لمصر

يارب يديم علينا حب مصر

مش بقولك انا بحبك اوي
حقيقي بحبك اوي

Nouna said...

صباح الحب والحرية يا حبيبتي

مش عارفة أقولك إيه علي مشاعرك النبيلة بجد إتثبت وهرب الكلام :)

إذا كنتي شيفاني رائعة .. دا بس علشان إنتي أميرة الحب والأخلاق يا أحلي وأغلي بسكوتة في العالم

عارفة .. أنا مش بس نفسي أحبها شوية .. دا أنا حاسة إن قلبي هيقف من الحب!!! بس كان نفسي تكوني معايا - ودي الحاجة الوحيدة اللي مزعلاني!ا

Hebba said...

i love this post :)

Nouna said...