We’re all different. You are a dreamer. He is very thoughtful. She is the sensitive one. They are straight. and I’m ... well, I write entirely to find out what I'm thinking, what I'm looking at, what I see and what it means. What I want and what I fear.

Pages

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

157) Abou-Gemal!

.. قلنا يا أبو جمال .. ارحل
.. قالك لأ .. قال ارحل قال ..!ا
.. دا أنا أبو الجمال
.. والخيل .. والحمير .. والبغال
.. ومافيش ترحال
.. يعني مافيش ترحال
...
.. قلنا طب يا أبو الجماجم
.. ارحل بقي قبل ما تتبهدل ع الآخر
.. قالك أنا واخد دكتوراة في العناد
.. ومش راحل
.. يعني مش راحل!ا
...
كان مولدها في مكان آخر .. ولها بقية .. بس بعد شوية .. نظرا لسوء أحوال الحرية!ا
...

5 comments:

Unknown said...

i'll stole it to post it at Facebook
Gamda :)

Nouna said...

sure ya Ibrahim.. feel free to spread the words bas all rights reserved ;)

Unknown said...

:D :D
Ya3ny a3mel feeky eih :D??
i smiled for the 1st time men dayssss.....

Ze2red said...

ya nouna howa lesa feeh "نظرا لسوء أحوال الحرية!ا"

3eshy 7ayatek ;)

Nouna said...

khalas nothing can stop your smile hun :))

Ze2red:
La2 mafish .. O khalas 7a3ish ;)