We’re all different. You are a dreamer. He is very thoughtful. She is the sensitive one. They are straight. and I’m ... well, I write entirely to find out what I'm thinking, what I'm looking at, what I see and what it means. What I want and what I fear.

Pages

Friday, September 17, 2010

108) Everything has its bright side; or so I believe...

When life is especially difficult,
the way it has been for you lately...

It's hard to believe sometimes
that there is happiness
waiting for you
in the future,
and that there are still
reasons to hope and dream . . .
but there are. :D
. . .
INSIDE SENTIMENT:
If there's anything I can do to make your life better, please let me know ... You're a very special person and your happiness matters to moi.
. . .

3 comments:

Amir said...

Tayeb ezay al demagh deh feha kol al 7agat al 7elwa deh.. EZAY!!!!!! :D

Nouna said...

hahah :D
Thank You.. Thank you..

Hebba said...

INSIDE SENTIMENT:
If there's anything I can do to make your life better, please let me know ... You're a very special person and your happiness matters to moi.

Ya3ni a3mel fiky eih? i know what it meant to you. i know the feeling and effort of creating such a thing. i have been there myself.
all i can tell you that this is something beautiful that you should be proud of.
but mostly you should be proud of your beautiful soul.
for the third time today: dont forget how beautiful you are :)