We’re all different. You are a dreamer. He is very thoughtful. She is the sensitive one. They are straight. and I’m ... well, I write entirely to find out what I'm thinking, what I'm looking at, what I see and what it means. What I want and what I fear.

Pages

Friday, June 25, 2010

81) Principale :: 2

Let The Other Person Save Face.
Even if you think that you are right and the other person is definitely wrong, you have no right to say or do anything that diminishes someone in his/her own eyes.
"Hurting someone in his/her dignity is a crime."
...

5 comments:

Nouna said...

You only destroy ego by causing someone to lose face!!

Hebba said...

like" you dont understand anything"
or simply making fun of your words
or let you feel stupid and shallow and meaningless

The illusionist said...

my first visit

see that video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZPDjz7L0Uw

Nouna said...

The illusionist:

Thank you for stopping by. and for such a thoughtful video. Hope to see you here more often.

Nouna said...

Hebba

Lel2asaf :/