We’re all different. You are a dreamer. He is very thoughtful. She is the sensitive one. They are straight. and I’m ... well, I write entirely to find out what I'm thinking, what I'm looking at, what I see and what it means. What I want and what I fear.

Pages

Sunday, June 6, 2010

76) The Flower of Sincerity !

. . . The prince needed to find a young woman whom he could trust absolutely. On the advice of a wise man, he decided to summon all the women of the region in order to find the most worthy candidate.
Everyone heard about the preparations for this gathering - and Sousou felt very sad, for her daughter nurtured a secret love for the prince.
Moura noticed how her mother felt and she said:”my dear mother, I am not suffering and I certainly haven’t gone mad. I know that I wont be chosen. but it’s my chance to spend a few moments close to the prince, and that makes me happy... even though I know that a quite different fate awaits me."

. . . That night, all the most beautiful girls were indeed there. Wearing the most beautiful clothes. and the most beautiful jewellery. and prepared to do anything to seize the opportunity on offer.

. . . The prince announced a challenge:"I will give each of you a seed. In six months time, the young woman who brings me the loveliest flower will be the future empress!”

Moura took her seed and planted it in a pot. and since she was not very skilled in the art of gardening, she prepared the soil with great patience and tenderness, for she believed that if the flower grew as large as her love, then she need not worry about the results.

. . . Five months passed. and no shoots had appeared. Each day, she felt that her dream had moved farther off, although her love was alive as ever...

. . . At Last, the six months were up. and still nothing had grown in her pot...

The day of the audience arrived. The girl appeared with her plantless pot. and saw that all the other girls had achieved wonderful results... Each girl bore a flower lovelier than the last, in the most varied forms and colours...

Finally, the longed-for-moment came. The prince announced the result and chose Moura as his new wife!

... Then, the prince calmly explained the reasoning behind the challenge.

"This young woman was the only one who cultivated the flower that made her worthy of becoming the empress - The Flower of Sincerity - All the seeds I handed out were sterile. and nothing could ever have grown from them.”

P.s. in the picture, my very dear friends Marie "Moura" & Fady :D

✿♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•☆.。.•*✿♪♫
...

13 comments:

هوبتي said...

وااااااااااو قصة رائعه جدا
اما بخصوص اصحابك الف مبرووووك ليهم وعقبالنا

Hebba said...

i thought that was a fairy tale :)
ya3ni i thought you are telling a story, not that they are your friends.
congratulations to them, rabena yes3edhom :)

Nouna said...

هوبتي:

إن شاء الله يا حبيبتي ربنا يسعدك قريب قوي مع اللي
يحبك وبقدرك ويفرح قلبك ويطمنك
بس نصيحتي لك يا هوبتي, متدوريش عليه
أنا عاوزاه هو اللي يدور عليكي لحد ما يلاقيكي

:)

Nouna said...

Hebba: :)

Moura is one of my best friends. We do love, recpect, understand and appreciate each other; really. Fady is a very nice person. kind, cute, lovable. He is not a prince though. You know, lazem a little tahayo2at :)

Imagination ;)

Hebba said...

he is a prince in a very special way.
as long as he loves and cherishes her- he deserves to be her prince.
prince doesnt have to be royal, you know.
and everyone for his loving partner is a prince in a special way :)

Nouna said...

Ah wallahi ya Hebba. a man who loves and cherishes the lady is a real man. mesh 3ayel. O 3ayel siiis kaman! and he is soooo much better than the one who thinks that he is doing her a favor for being her husband!

Hebba said...

that is what i am telling you.
wait for my post, i am writing it now. you will be surprised and touched.
7agah te7azen :)
bossi, i always thought that the one who treats me kind because this is his nature is better than the one who treats me kindly bc of who i am.
nature never changes :)

Nouna said...

Mashi. Bass balash "7aga te7azen" dih - maba7ebahash. If you know what I mean ;)

Hebba said...

i only meant that because what i am writing about is rare, i feel sad.
a new mariam-episode is out :))))
and there s a story i want u to read kaman. 2 days ago. check it.u will like it :)))

Nouna said...

7ader. I definitely will hun :)

أم الخـلـود said...

شكرا على مرورك الكريم أختي في الله ..
وأعتذر عن عدم التعليق لأني لا أعرف غير لغتي الأم

وفقك الله

Nouna said...

مرحبا أم الخلود
جزاكي الله خيرا علي حسن استقبالك وكلماتك العذبة بمدونتك المتميزة

اكتب بالعربية أم اللغات وأرشقها من حين إلي آخر ويسعدني متابعتك إن شاء الله

تحياتي الصادقة لكي يا غاليتي

Nouna said...

حاضر. إنتي تأمري. وآمين يا رب