We’re all different. You are a dreamer. He is very thoughtful. She is the sensitive one. They are straight. and I’m ... well, I write entirely to find out what I'm thinking, what I'm looking at, what I see and what it means. What I want and what I fear.

Pages

Sunday, June 20, 2010

78) FUN :: LOVE :: TAG

I love fun sooo much. and being tagged as well... The beautiful Ze2red and the amazing Hebba tagged me and asked me to play this game and to list down 10 things I love...
So here I go...

I love love for love. and love how beautiful it is - I love love words, loving eyes, caring hands...
I love dreams. and I love how when I dream of my life partner, I can see one only person.

I love sincerity - and I love how I am very sincere when I love.
I love my ability to speak without saying one single word when I am in love.
I love the way I finish my sentences with [ :) xx ]
I love hugs. and when I hug someone, I mean it.
I love number “7”; a lot ;)

I love Sun .. Sea .. Sand .. Sky .. Smiles .. Sugar .. Silence .. S .. Shhhh$
I love how I know my beloved ones will always be there when I need them to be.
I love the fact the I will always be there for them.


... Extra love

I love Books . . .
I love Arts . . .
I love Kids xx . . .
I love lollipop; a looot :)
I love the way I laugh.
I love the way a baby looks when he is sleeping.
I love my friends’sense of humor.
I love taking showers.
I love lemon.
I love vanilla.
I love to cook for the one I love.
I love it when people understand that I need my own space.
I love the sunset tea in the terrace with my mom. [ I love the sunset, the tea, the mint, the terrace and of course I love mom ]
I love my work.
I love it when a guy gives me roses.
I love Romantic Movies.
I love it when a guy kisses my hand.
I love it when a guy just calls to say he loves me.
I love tall guys. and I adore short ones.
I love the smell of guys after shave.
I love jealous guys.
I love the smell of guys perfume.
I love it when a guy compliments me.
I love talking about the guy I like.
I love to smile. but I love to cry when I am over stressed.
I love shopping [not always]
I love to take riskes and adventurous.
I love it when a guy does things he doesnt like just for moi.
I love clean guys.

I love this quote "It is not enough to have a good mind; the main thing is to use it well"
I love You ! :D
. . .

11 comments:

Amir said...

Hello Dear,

Nice post :)
Inspiring one as usual, love is the meaning of life. This is really an excellent way to start the day, talking about deeper things you love.
But for me it is also important to earn enough money to show the perfect woman that i am capable of succeeding :)

Unknown said...

I DO LOVE YOU walahy al 3azeeeeeeeeeem :D

Ze2red said...

that was very niceeeeee :*

Nouna said...

Amir: does it mean that you love:

- Money
- The perfect woman ;P

Lomie: 2e7lefi kaman ;)

Love you too hun :)

Ze2red: Thanks Sweetie. That was yours :)
Mouuuh

Anonymous said...

الله عليكي
موجة الحر مأثرة علي كل الناس وجيبلهم إكتئاب لكن الظاهر إنها ملهاش أي تأثير علي البلوج ده,,,إنتي إزاي جميلة كده وبتحبي كللللللل حاجة,,,,,,,مفيش أي حاجة بتكرهيها؟
ربنا يديم عليكي النعيم ده

Nouna said...

Anon:

I Hate Cancer! I Hate Cancer!! I Hate Cancer!!!

Unknown said...

Walaaaaahyyyy kamannnnnn Ba7ebekkkk ;D
xoxoxox

Hebba said...

tayeb ya ray2a :))))
first, it is lovely. maho the whole psot is filled iwth the word love :PPPP
second: dont hate cancer. it is somehting created by allah, for a certain reason. i know what you are going through.not a second from dad's illness is forgotten. but this is allah's will and we accept it el7amdollah.
this is his qaddar for certain people, for certain reason.
i know it is hard, but i know your faith is elhamdollah strong :)

third: I am cancarian ya ostaza. ya3ni noway you hate me :)))))
rabena kareem. keep the faith :)

Hebba said...

ya amir, it doesnt take zillions to make someone you love happy.
just share what you have.no matters how little, it is the sharing that matters, not how much.
money doesnt buy love or happiness. it is a tool, but it takes more effort than money to make someone you love happy.
i know i sound crazy to you, but wallahi i mean it.

sa7 ya rouni?

Nouna said...

Yes. Indeed :)
Love makes everything beautiful and looovely :D

Bossi ya Bossoss, I really do appreciate your sincerity and your support.. That's very cool of you. You are a true friend and definitely I DO LOVE YOU - I know you are cancarian :)
But I Hate Cancer! I Hate Cancer!! and if there is anything I hate in this world; it's Cancer!
Things were going nicely with me in my whole life, then, suddenly, trouble stared. and I GOT THE SHOC OF MY LIFE! begad I got the shoc of my life with all possile meanings of the word. It was not easy. but this doesnt mean that I lost faith. NO. Al7amdulellah. I believe in finding a good bright side of everything. and also I have a great believe eno everything will turn sooooon to the best. and I am waiting Allah's gift to me very soon in-sha2-Allah :D

Nouna said...

.. Well, you are right to a certain points.
All what I can say here is that I'll never "accept" someone giving me anything [be it a gift (expensive or not), time, effort, interest,...] without giving in return.

Money has its value. and I think has sometimes the ability to buy happiness but not love.
I cant deny its importance but also I never forgot eno "Today's bread is the only kind of bread you can possibly eat." if you know what I mean.

**I really did enjoy your meeting today hun. Thank you for your sweet company and mile merci for Mama's chocolate**

xx