We’re all different. You are a dreamer. He is very thoughtful. She is the sensitive one. They are straight. and I’m ... well, I write entirely to find out what I'm thinking, what I'm looking at, what I see and what it means. What I want and what I fear.

Pages

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

129) I Believe in Fate ...


" I believe that every single day people are offered the chance to make the best possible decision about everything they do. I believe that I failed and that, at some point, I lost my connection with the woman I loved. and now, all I need is to put an end to that cycle. That's why I want the map, so that I can go to her".

- Paulo Coelho
...

I Believe in Fate. I believe that the world would be happier if just two people, even two, were happier.
...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

حجــآب حضرتك يعطي وقـآر ونظرة احترام من قبل الاخرين ،، دخلت اعلق على هالنقطة فقط ،، شكرا ،،

Hebba said...

i agree to what he said, and what you said too. however if only 2 people were happy, wouldnt still satisfy me.
wish everyone on this earth would be happy, dont know how :)
ma3lesh, i am late as usual, but catching up with all of you :))))

Baskouta said...

Coming here ... Going through this sweet quote together with your sentimental words...are things that would cast a spell of happiness on the heart of anyone.
Wish you all the happiness sweetie.

Keep smiling.
:)

Nouna said...

May we all be happy in Jannah forever in-sha2-Allah ya Hebba.. but here in donia, I don't think so..

We will suffer ...
We will suffer ...
and,
We will suffer ...

:D

Nouna said...

Thank You Baskouta :)
Seeing your name here on my laptop screen put an instant smile on my face, really :)