We’re all different. You are a dreamer. He is very thoughtful. She is the sensitive one. They are straight. and I’m ... well, I write entirely to find out what I'm thinking, what I'm looking at, what I see and what it means. What I want and what I fear.

Pages

Saturday, November 20, 2010

125) Something I Learned!

Alexandria, Nov. 2010,

I learned something recently,
Our true friends are those who are with us when the good things happen... They cheer us on and are pleased by our triumphs...

False friends only appear at difficult times, with their sad supportive faces, when in fact, our suffering is serving to console them for their miserable lives...
...

9 comments:

Ze2red said...

i don't agree with that coz true friends are always there in bad times to give us support and make things better in some way.

Baskouta said...

Our True friends are those friends whom we call upon when happiness prevails so that we can share this happiness with them , yet they are the first to show up when in distress to give us the hugs which our hearts need.

Sweet Regards for your Sweet Writings.

Nouna said...

yes ya ze2red, but this doesn't mean that they should hate it when things are going well with us or even blame us for being happy - I think they should be there for sharing us both; our happiness and sadness as well.

P.s. you are one of my true friends, beautiful :)

Nouna said...

Exactly Baskouta, exactly!
You read my thoughts.. and made my day :D

Hope to see you more often dear :)

Ze2red said...

Ghasben 3anhom they should be there when happiness takes place, w law mesh zahro 3ala el shasha yeb2a lazem yetakho bel nar :D

PS: I'm in love with ur PS ;)

Nouna said...

:))

I love you baby Xxx

Baskouta said...

Nouna
:)

It is my pleasure to visit your blog to go through your fabulous writings...It is true that I am new to your blog , but I promise to be a permanent guest.
I like the way you express your thoughts.
Wish you all the very best.
:)
Keep Smiling.

Nouna said...

Thank you Baskouta :D

Thank you for everything; your visit, kindness, promise and your lovely words and wishes - I wish you the very same.

May Allah bless you every moment in your life

:)

Hebba said...

bossi, i disagree with you. true friends will be there, in sad or happy moments. you will automatically approach those you know to love you when you are sad, and you would as well call them to share the happy news instantly.
something in your heart will tell you, who is who.
those who are there to push you, let them go.remeber your words to me "you didnt lose anthing"? the same idea goes for them too :))))